Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Hub pages do-follow?

jcdean
Trust:

Hub pages do-follow?

I just made my first hub, at hub pages

Added my link and the Fire Fox plug-in I downloaded from here to shows the link gray with a dotted red line around it.

I know gray is do follow, but whats up with the red dotted line?

Any one know?

Hub pages links are do-follow right?

Thanks

Affioramers rock!
Respect,
JC Dean

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hubpages gives you a hub score for each hub. hubs with a score over 75 are do follow, under 75 are no follow. they are scored on several factors including quality of the individual hub, activity in the social community and on forums, traffic to your hubs, and overall quality of all of your hubs. Linking to other hubs is also a factor. # of friends and followers, etc... basically , they dont want you to just use it for link building. if you join the community and help other hubbers out, you get a better rating, as well as more traffic to your hubs. Your hub score also is how they rank their internal search, so the higher your hub score, the better you will rank in their search listings.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

jcdean
Trust:
@ James,

Thanks man.

I did notice that my link in my profile was do-follow so I pinged the sucker, for the heck of it.
Respect,
JC Dean

sonitin
Trust:
@Dean

You should definitely look into hubpages, they send direct traffic too.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

jcdean
Trust:
@ sonitin,

Thanks

I realize that too. I have made a list of several thousand long tail keywords that I think a single article could rank for an bring direct traffic to my sites.
Respect,
JC Dean

danlew
Trust:
Hi JC, congrats on your first hub submission!
robinjackman
Trust:
yes that's right hub pages are do follow and search engine give importance to that.

This topic was started on Aug 24, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.