Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Embedded Back link Anchor Text

PremiumMember
theschulers
Trust:

Embedded Back link Anchor Text

I am hearing a lot of talk about the benefits of embedded back link anchor text. I am not HTML trained. Can someone educate me or show me where to find basic HTML code for anchor text.
jpastorizo
Trust:
Here is the code:

*Replace the url with your actual site url. Replace the words "Click Here" with the anchor text you want to use. If you have a Wow site just like Mark and want to optimize for the keyword "Wow Druid Guide" then the anchor text you will use is "Wow Druid Guide" instead of "Click Here".

*This code just opens the site in a new tab/window.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
theschulers
Trust:
Thanks, very cool, i believe the first example. is a regular text link..Please forgive my ignorance but what does the second example do. target="_blank
jpastorizo
Trust:
*This code just opens the site in a new tab/window.

PremiumMember
theschulers
Trust:
So if I paste the regular link into any comment I make on someone else's blog, the keyword 'text' becomes my 'anchor text' and this how you create an 'embedded back-link'?
jpastorizo
Trust:
Yes. That is if the comment box allows html code. Some comment boxes only allow urls.

PremiumMember
theschulers
Trust:
Thank you for your time and dedication. I will give this go right a away.
camffiti
Trust:
jpastorizo wrote:*This code just opens the site in a new tab/window.

Interesting. Thanks.
dinofly
Trust:
Hey Sunnys:

That's some great info to keep in mind as I optimize my campaign. Can you do me a favor and explain:

"Trustworthiness of the domain based on link distance from trusted domains."

I'm not exactly sure what that means. Does link distance somehow imply a link wheel?

Regards,
Dino

This topic was started on Nov 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.