Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Zmatic online traffic

andonovdj08
Trust:

Zmatic online traffic

Hey guys,
I apologize if there is a similar topic in the forum but I couldn't find anything so I'm opening a new topic.

Has anyone worked with Zmatic? A friend of mine recommended them for having quality affiliate traffic but I want to check them out before jumping on the bandwagon
nicole.walless
Trust:
Nope, i didn`t use it, but if your friend recommend it, so why don`t you try
jessicaturner
Trust:
Explore releases from Zmatic at Discogs. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Zmatic at the Discogs Marketplace.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
probably its new affilate program , i know a lot of them , my advice check well everything before to start , they can be also scam. wish you luck.
himanshu.snobtech
Trust:
Never heard of this. What is it can you please explain? Can't find anything on google. I searched for zmatic but there is nothing I could find.
veeprhomarketing
Trust:
amfan250
Trust:
I am sorry about that. I don't know about it there.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

This topic was started on Sep 18, 2020 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.