Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

www.horsebettingracingsystem.com - PPC claims achievable?

sheafril
Trust:

www.horsebettingracingsystem.com - PPC claims achievable?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sheafril and I'm glad to be here. Really looking forward to learn more about affiliate marketing.
Hopefully you all could point me to the right direction

Last month I came across a betting site called
http://www.horsebettingracingsystem.com
BTW I'm into betting systems.

I hope you all can check out the website esp the affiliate site, he make it seems so easy to earn thru PPC.
I hope you all can check the site out and confirm whether his claim are achievable or not as it will be heart breaking to fork out $600 and earn nothing out of it.

I joined Affilorama because I thought I could learn more about ppc, imagine if the above mention website owner claims are real:If I could make $55 a day minus my capital of $20, that is a $35 profit a day.

All I have to do is find another 10 affiliate programs and do the same thing and earn ard $10K a month. Am I right to say this? correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you all for your help and off course I have many more question but I think I save it for a later time.

Thanks again
Regards
Sheafril
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome :D

You are right yes in that you can earn hundreds a day from PPC. There is nothing false about that... why do you need this guys book on horse racing to help your PPC campaign though? Everything you need with PPC is here and if not, ask a question in the forum.
stevenar
Trust:
I will let you know a few things about PPC that i learned my first couple months (i did nothing but make review sites and use PPC when i was new). Some products will make you money. Most will not. I tried 3 products out and found only 1 that was pulling in 20 bucks profit a day. (I only started making money after watching the interview with brett mcfall, it helps make some great sales pages and ads, also gets you in the right state of mind)

One other thing you should remember is to never follow the instructions given by the product owner. They like to tell you what keywords and ads to use to get the most possible clicks going to their site.

Make your own ad and do your own keyword research. Mark will teach you how in his videos. Make a great reviwe/pre-sale page.. theres videos that will show you how to do that too.

Just a story. Theres a product called PSP Blender on clickbank. In their affiliate section they tell you this huuuuuge list of keywords to use and even some of The Best Ads to use according to their statistics. I woke up the next morning and found out i just spend $80 bucks over night and didn't make a single sale! (It was a new account and i forgot to set the budget amount :x). But the point is don't listen to the product's affiliate pages.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'm a bit confused. Where did the $600 come into play? Notice the book is written by Muhammad Ali?

Anyway, you can make money with ppc, but it's not as easy as that guy is making out. He obviously just wants you to promote it.

Watch the videos on adwords here, Mark doesn't hold anything back.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

sheafril
Trust:
Thanks everyone for the replies, really appreciate this.
After reading the advice given, I rather not risk it and learn more about PPC.
Thanks again,
Cheers
Sheafril
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Investing in knowledge sounds like a wise move ;)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world