Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

What do you guys think of cellphone commercials

henfel
Trust:

What do you guys think of cellphone commercials

I want to make campaign in ADMob for CB.
Something like this one:

http://www.myphoneexpress.com/?hop=henfe

Bad or good idea?
semantics
Trust:
I am just about to enter this market and I will post my results as soon as I get paid.

Admob only accepts payments from a credit card and all my money is held in my paypal account - so I have to wait 5-7 days before its transfered into my credit card. You would think that Admob would accept paypal?

I know that Google recently bought Admob, so there maybe something here...
robinjackman
Trust:
really nice information about cellphone.
faradina
Trust:
Mobile advertising is a very good idea as lots, as in LOTS, of people carry cellphones. And most of these people carry their cellphones with them all the time so you can reach them through their phones literally anytime through your ads.

Just don't be spammy when advertising, as they would have the ability to choose not to view mobile ads.

The same thing applies in this forum. Please do avoid spamming. It does not work. Especially in forums such as this one where people are savvy about such things.

This topic was started on Feb 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.