Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Looking for someone to partner with.

denis1
Trust:

Looking for someone to partner with.

Hello,

Having a heck of a time figuring all this out and am looking for someone to partner with. I would like to have someone in the Reno, Nevada area but anywhere would be fine. So many things to learn and figure out. I would like to offer what I have for your PPC knowledge. Forums are great but sometimes the response time leaves a lot to be desired.

Trying to get PPC going, but having a heck of a time getting it approved.Started another campaign this morning. I will see if that one gets slapped.

I have Google Cash Detective, Affiliate Espionage and Traffic Travis Professional. Looking for someone that has AMautomation or UAW.

If interested, let me know here or send a PM

Thanks, Denis

saianurag
Trust:
Hi Denis,
Just sent you a PM on partnering :-)
Saianurag
denis1
Trust:
Great

I will check my inbox and get back with you.

Anyone else want to get on board...............................

malachi
Trust:
Hi Denis,
Just joined Affilorama and came across your post.If you are still looking someone to partner up with I am interested.I am a newbie but maybe learning together we can get good at this.
Malachi
mastercands
Trust:
Hi Denis,

I am on the same condition as "malachi". Is we joing our knowledge we can achieve the target that we are looking for very soon.

I am with you.
vuedoolor
Trust:
what if I don't have any ppc knowledge? Well I have a little knowledge of it I just don't have experience in it..

This topic was started on Apr 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.