Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

How can I improve my Quality Score for my WOW keywords?

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:

How can I improve my Quality Score for my WOW keywords?

Hi, I have tried for the past 3 days to get my ppc campaign up and running for the world of warcraft site I have built,I have the landing pages in a directory named guides as suggested in the course, I have named the landing pages with the name of the keywords that I am using
Example
landing page =Warrior-Guide
keyword = warrior guide
adgroup name = warrior guide

I recieve low quality score for this above example and all others I try to create in this niche
Any Suggestions .... Kinda stuck and would like to get into this niche
I`ve managed to solve the issue with trademarks, this is my final hurdle
Any Help would be most appreciated

Thanks...
wollowra
Trust:
1. Are you linking the PPC landing page back to your main site?
2. Is the page optimized for keywords?

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jasondodd
Trust:
Review the lesson on improving your QS for your PPC ads - you might be overlooking something that is causing your QS to drop off.

BTW I hear there is a new WOW coming out soon which should inject a fresh boost into this niche!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

jpastorizo
Trust:
Yes, Jason that is right. The new release will be out soon, so I am pretty excited as I also market to this niche. =)
It is going to be timely to put the newly released Jason Katzenback SEO strategy into test!

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
I`m looking forward to the new release any ideas when, I stopped my ppc campaign for now to do some tweaking, the ppc pages do go back to the website.. is this where I am going wrong????

This topic was started on Aug 24, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.