Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Help Creating Lead and Landing Page

sandbad1000
Trust:

Help Creating Lead and Landing Page

hey
i will start advertise with bing for my amazon product ,i want make lead page and offer coupon code all i understand is integrate aweber with lead page but i still do not know how make intermediate page as landing page , i mean when i want put my intermediate page as landing page in bing how my intermediate page will turn it my amazon product page ? as i still new it still difficult for me , i really hope some one give steps for that
vivianr330
Trust:
Hello sandbad1000,

If I understand your question: 1) from Bing they click to your landing page, where you have aweber intergrated,; and 2) then you need to integrate the intermediate page AFTER they have gone to aweber so that they land on your amazon page?

If that is right, then this should help you since I also use aweber:

A. create the intermediate page you want to send them to--and copy the link directly from your browser after the page is finished, and paste it to Notepad or another text editor

B. go back into your Aweber signup form (where you created the form you display in your landing page)

C. there is a place (I think in the third step of creating the form), where you can put a link to your redirect-also know as the "thank you" page. For you, the thank you page is the intermediate page--so now copy and paste the link from A, above into that space. Aweber lets you preview your rediret (or intermediate page in your case), and if you click on "Preview" you should see your intermediate page pop up.

This answer assumes that your intermediate page is the page you have created for your amazon page.

Vivian
sandbad1000
Trust:
thanks for replay
i have other questions still did not understand
1- as steps you mentioned is that include integrated lead page with aweber ?
2- the intermediate page you mentioned is it normal wordpress page?
vivianr330
Trust:
sandbad1000 wrote:thanks for replay
i have other questions still did not understand
1- as steps you mentioned is that include integrated lead page with aweber ?
2- the intermediate page you mentioned is it normal wordpress page?

How about I post some steps below, based on your initial question/s, and now these questions; and you tell me if I'm on the right track to understand what you want to do? I thought you already had these things sort of mapped out:

1. You want to advertise on bing. When people click on your advertisement showing bing, they will go to a landing page.

2. On your landing page, if you want to capture their email then you have to put an aweber form in there. I'm guessing this is how you will give them the coupon code? Let me know if this is not right.

3. Once they submit their name, aweber will send them to whatever thank-you page you want aweber to send your visitor to. (I'm calling it a thank-you page, but you can also think of it as a confirmation page, a page to sell something etc).

4. When aweber sends them to that thank-you page, you can thank them and also show them whatever else you want to. For example, if you want to sell them something from Amazon, then use Amazon's tools to showcase something on that page.

As an alternative, you can send them to whatever other site you want.

Intermediate page as normal wordpress page:

Yes. You can have the intermediate page as a wordpress page.

If you have your site up and provide me the link, I can take a look at it to see what it is you're trying to do. Maybe then I can give you something that is more helpful. (?)
sandbad1000
Trust:
sorry to be late for replay , after i contact bing i found difficult to pay for them i live outside USA so i didn't find why for that ,so i turn to facebook ads and to make process simple i ill do the next (i going integrate aweber with wordpress page and put that page as facebook land page ,when buyer click on ads and sigh in,, aweber send confirm link , after that i set follow up email inside it i will put my amazon product page and coupon code . the buyer click on amaozn URL product and use my coupon ,
vivianr330
Trust:
sandbad1000 wrote:sorry to be late for replay , after i contact bing i found difficult to pay for them i live outside USA so i didn't find why for that ,so i turn to facebook ads and to make process simple i ill do the next (i going integrate aweber with wordpress page and put that page as facebook land page ,when buyer click on ads and sigh in,, aweber send confirm link , after that i set follow up email inside it i will put my amazon product page and coupon code . the buyer click on amaozn URL product and use my coupon ,

Okay..that might work too.

I'm currently using Facebook ads for my main business and they seem to be working well.

Good luck!

This topic was started on Jan 07, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.