Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Google Snatch for PPC - Good or Bad?

wollowra
Trust:

Google Snatch for PPC - Good or Bad?

Hi Guys,
Anyone heard of google snatch 2
If so..
-Is it worth $97
-Can I get the same info free on the net
- Is the guy who wrote it full of BS
- Any other thoughjts?
Thx
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Troy,

I asked Mark and he's heard of it, but hasn't used it. Perhaps I'm a bit jaded but it looks like pretty much every other hyped up product out there. Sometimes these can give you some good information, or ways of looking at things that you might not have noticed before, but I don't think anything is going to be as magic as they make out.

Yup, jaded :)

What I would suggest is that you make sure you've got all the info in Affilorama completely sussed, and get that working for you before you go purchasing other products. Information in other products (if it is truly *revolutionary*) won't make sense until you understand the basics that it's supposed to be *revolutionary* in comparison to.

If you follow. Learn to crawl before you learn to walk.

If you do really want to get it, just make sure you don't fall into the trap of buying every single IM product out there with a compelling sales pitch. Give yourself a (modest) budget each month for these sorts of things. We see a lot of affiliates who just run around clutching at every "opportunity" when they should just be knuckling down and getting something going.

Just make sure that's not you :)

Good luck,
Aletta
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

wollowra
Trust:
Thx for the info.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

icespa
Trust:
Geez, $97? That's so not worth it Troy. The information contained here can be found all over the place - just do some research.