Joined: 27 Jul 10
11 Oct 10 9:49 pm
dude, your website need a make-over. Google love unique, content-rich websites with working links. Your site temporarily does not provide value as re-commanded by Google and the other search engines.
- more unique and honest reviews (Google slaps one-page sites even if they have things like About Us etc covered.You´ll get slapped
- all (outgoing) links must work properly
- no misleading info´s by any means
- not too many links within a review (1 if content short and 2 in long)
long means something like 750+ words
- the url should be meaningful and appropriate too, not sure about yours
After you´ve done that homework you can and should contact your Google rep for approving your site before you continue Adwords.
Stop all Adwords campaigns for this site and communicate with Google if you don´t want to be banned for life.
I speak from personal experience. Stop listening to what all the Gurus say. Most just want your money, not your well-being. Focus on building a business and don´t treat this just like a hobby,it´s a serious biz. Get-rich scheme´s will only disillusion you, make you poorer and hopeless.
Stick to what ie Mark Ling and common sense says. Build a website you can be proud of and can recommed it to you grandmother and her peers at any time.
I wish you good luck and if questions arise, please don´t hesitate.