Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Google Cash Detective Vs Xray Domination

laterales
Trust:

Google Cash Detective Vs Xray Domination

Well the hype has begun for the release of Chris Carpenter's new software to spy on people's Adword campaigns. As Google Cash was one of my first IM purchases I was interested to see where this went.

What do you guys think of this software? How is this new one different from the one the Rich Jerk released not long ago?

When I was looking for information I found this other software:

http://www.xconversions.com - $149

Which claims to be better, but much cheaper than $1000 (Xray Domination).

What do you guys think? Would you use it? :D
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I can't say... I use SEO Elite and Traffic Travis... I'll let others chime in :)
laterales
Trust:
Really? So you can pretty much do the same sort of thing with those?

What I got from the sales pages was that Xtreme Conversions tracked only your own campaigns (which I have emailed and asked him) but Google Cash Detective watches others.

Can you track other people's campaigns easily with Traffic Travis?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I usually just contact the merchant and get my google conversion code placed on their site. That's pretty much all the xray stuff does, except you don't need to ask the merchant.

Xtreme conversions does pretty much the same thing I believe.

I have no idea about the new Chris Carpenter thing, but I can't see how it can find other peoples conversion rates.

What exactly are you looking at it for?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

laterales
Trust:
Well I'm just a little afraid of AdWords really, just because of the amount you have to outlay to find whether or not your keywords are profitable. I am firmly in the category of someone who has tried to use AdWords, lost a bundle of cash and has been frightened off completely.

I know that learning PPC is pretty much essential, I guess I am just looking for something to take the guesswork out of it a little.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Laterales,

We do have lessons here in Affilorama on figuring out which keywords are profitable for PPC. Have you seen the "finding profitable keywords for PPC using Traffic Travis" lesson in the February update?

We've got some more lessons on PPC coming out in this next update, keep an eye out for those.

Regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

laterales
Trust:
Thanks Mark,

I will rewatch those. I will give it another go armed with that information which I didn't have those first few times.

I will try harder not to be sucked into the hype anymore. Please try to bear with me when I am. I'm so glad I have you guys to save me from myself.

!That said what do you guys think of.... :D

I'm leaving now :wink: