Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

CPA - Traffic Brokering

zoewilliamson
Trust:

CPA - Traffic Brokering

Hi,
Just wondering if after the August update anyone purchased Gauher Chaudry's CPA training program and if you did what you thought of it? He certainly had some great ideas and I was wondering if I should branch into this area? If anyone has tried traffic brokering and has some newbie tips I would be very appreciative.

thanks
Zoe
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi Zoe,

I wouldn't recommend spending the cash unless you know what you are doing in PPC. Have you been able to make some sales with PPC already?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Zoe,

I think it's a good investment if you're sure this is what you want to be doing. The best way to figure that out is to try using some of the tactics he discussed in the video on top of the PPC stuff we teach here in Affilorama. Gauher gave us heaps of information for free in that video, and even that is enough to go out and get your feet wet.

After that, if it feels good to you... and if you've got the finances to afford both his course and to get yourself started with PPC (probably need to spend quite a bit at first to get going) then I think there are definitely worse things you could buy :)

But make sure you're certain of it first, and remember that the amount you can earn through this method is pretty closely related to the amount that you can put into it. So if you don't have the cash to begin with... you're not really going to go anywhere.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

zoewilliamson
Trust:
Thanks for the advice!
Zoe
PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Zoe

I am considering purchasing this as i do a fair bit of PPC and have learned how to make that work for affiliate promotions ... i thought the vid was excellent and CPA programs look good ...

having said that ... i can see that you would have a lot of daily checking, tracking, testing, tweaking to do - as pointed out and that doesn't fit my current MO very well ...

thinking therefore as mark had advised in going it alone for a while with a smaller no. of campaigns i can find time to keep an eye on ... and if it looks good ... and i can get a little more free time from my traditional business and other IM stuff i will probabaly take the plunge ...

i'll let you and the pothers members know if i do purchase ...

regards

Terry