Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Can't view bids on Overture anymore?

ichiban
Trust:

Can't view bids on Overture anymore?

Hey hey,

I can't view the bids on overture anymore. So how am I supposed to see if the market is paying well or not??? I read the yahoo blog post but that seemed to only affect the PPC market. I know I can use overture to find a market but how do find out how much they are paying??

Any ideas anyone??
Oh, I want to do a google adwords site which is why i'm interested.

Thanks for the help :wink:

Ajay
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi Ajay,

You can view the prices by logging into your overture account... if you don't have one just create one. Once inside the account area, you can do that.
ichiban
Trust:
Hi Adrian,

When i try signing up, it's asking for a budget for my ad. I just want to see what others are paying for ads. I'm probably at the wrong signup place. Any ideas?

Ajay
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Just make an ad but don't put it online. You need to put $5 down to sign up I believe. But once you are in there you can see what you would pay. Takes a little to figure out :)
ichiban
Trust:
Cool, so I was in the right place.

Thanks Adrian,

Ajay
rlunatunes
Trust:
Could you please give me the link to the overture account sign up page.

Thanks,
Randy
[url=http://mozy.com/?ref=3f9a896b&kbid=26059&m=8":1uga1vcr][color=red:1uga1vcr]Mozy Unlimited Backup....Excellent Computer Backup Service!!! "$4.95/month"[/color:1uga1vcr][/url:1uga1vcr]

rlunatunes
Trust:
never mind....I got it.
You can also do the same thing with google.
After checking a few keywords it seems like overture bids are higher than
google using the same keyword.

Randy
[url=http://mozy.com/?ref=3f9a896b&kbid=26059&m=8":1uga1vcr][color=red:1uga1vcr]Mozy Unlimited Backup....Excellent Computer Backup Service!!! "$4.95/month"[/color:1uga1vcr][/url:1uga1vcr]

PremiumMember
haimingj
Trust:
I have registered an overture account this afternoon. After I login to overture, from where can I see the competitor's bit information?

Thanks a lot!
Haiming