Affilorama Birthday
Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Blocked by Google Adwords - Where to from now?

PremiumMember
moliver980
Trust:

Blocked by Google Adwords - Where to from now?

Hello All,

I began this marketing career of mine through Adwords first. I starrted with a few products from Clickbank and tried some ads and earned 0. I think did some research on Adsense and I paid someone and created about 10 sites that were blogs or informational sites with Adsense ads relating to the content. The sites had been up for about 6 weeks, not much happening and then WHAM Google disables it for fraudulant clicks. I NEVER clicked on my own ads and I told no one of the sites to click for me. ANy suggestions of where I should go from here. I am in the process of shutting down my site until I can get a grasp on what my next step is. I really have done alot of research including Affilorama and I am very interested in being a super affiliate but I need some help on where to turn now.

Thanks!
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Once your out of adsense. Your out.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Is that really the case Adrian? Sounds a bit dodgy to me. Fair enough if he was clicking his ads, but if he wasn't I'd like to think he'd have a case to make.

Has this happened to anyone else?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
moliver980
Trust:
I was not asking whether I could get back into Google. I think you misunderstood Adrian. I was asking where to go from here with Marketing and being an affiliate as a whole. I am well aware from Google that once you are out you are out. I neve clicked on any of my ads. I was not even town for 10 days before I got the email from them. I was asking for any suggestions of where to concentrate on now.

Thanks!