Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Best Way to Get Google+ Reviews

altattribute
Trust:

Best Way to Get Google+ Reviews

So, for some this might be old news, but for others it could really help with getting real, organic reviews.

What you want to do is grab your G+ URL and at the end of the URL add ?hl=en&review=1
When clicked, this automatically loads the form for the user to input their review.

Email satisfied customers or customers that you have a good relationship with and add a link to your G+ profile with the added ?hl=en&review=1 at the end.

Here is an example of what your URL should look like:

plus.google.com/yourbusinessname/about?hl=en&review=1
or
plus.google.com/yourbusinessname/posts?hl=en&review=1

Hope this helps. Now reach out to your customers and get those reviews! It will help a lot with local rankings.
service
Trust:
Hi,
sounds like a good idea but it did not work for my google+ site.
I added the extension many different ways but still no result.
?
hcfgrizzly
Trust:
altattribute wrote:So, for some this might be old news, but for others it could really help with getting real, organic reviews.

What you want to do is grab your G+ URL and at the end of the URL add ?hl=en&review=1
When clicked, this automatically loads the form for the user to input their review.

Email satisfied customers or customers that you have a good relationship with and add a link to your G+ profile with the added ?hl=en&review=1 at the end.

Here is an example of what your URL should look like:

plus.google.com/yourbusinessname/about?hl=en&review=1
or
plus.google.com/yourbusinessname/posts?hl=en&review=1

Hope this helps. Now reach out to your customers and get those reviews! It will help a lot with local rankings.

Thanks for the tip. I always searched for a way of getting G+ reviews but didn`t seem to find a good tactic.
Let`s hope this works :)
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

This topic was started on Mar 10, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.