Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Any One tried Rocket French...

kawa
Trust:

Any One tried Rocket French...

Hi,

To not put my all eggs in one basket after mastering SEO and Free Traffic I wanted to tackle PPC and Adwords.

So I wanted to test it on one of my sites in the Rocket French niche.

But it doesn't go so well, I've had 223 clicks CTR=1,15% and clickthrough to merchant 60.

I can't find any affiliates either in Adwords search, only merchants and some direct linkings?

Doesn't Rocket French work in Adwords search or is my landing page the problem?

And how is the conversion rate in Rocket French?

I think maybe Mark could answer this best.

Mehmet
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Mehmet,

I'll just post what I know about Rocket French, since I am actually a user. I love this program. I have been learning French for a few years. I started out with Rosetta stone. It is a fast learning program, but really doesn't stick in your head. If you lived in France and could start using it right away I could see the benefit. But I will probably never get there and I just wanted to learn a new language to keep my brain happy.

I can't help you on the conversions but I can say that it is an awesome program. I downloaded the lessons to my ipod and play them when I'm driving in the car or walking on the river trail.

When I watch TV or movies that have people who speak French I can almost understand without reading the subtitles. This is all due to Rocket French and listening to it on my ipod.

That is what I would tell your visitors. I have a website created for this program too, just have yet to really do anything with it. I guess it's just aging as I let it sit there. ;)

Best Wishes,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

kawa
Trust:
Salut Chris!
Je parles francais aussi,
I have actually studied francais for 6 years here in Sweden.

I did a comprehensive review because I bought the program.

The site works organically but not in Adwords search it seems.
morgane
Trust:
Hello,

I'm french if you need help PM .

Theo
speedyreader
Trust:
I was seriously thinking about promoting Rocket Spanish & French myself and Rocket French has been marketed for years on Google so it's a good product. There's dozens of affiliate marketers under "learn French fast"

Is 1.15% CTR from your Adword listing? That is not too bad but I bet some keywords are at 5% and others are 0.25%

It could be your landing page. Is it too cluttered, confusing or unattractive?
What is your url?
kawa
Trust:
I managed to raise the overall CTR up to 2.35%..

I have sent over 150 clicks to merchant page without any sales...
sonitin
Trust:
150 clicks ain't that big a number.. test more and importantly do more split testing. I am doing OK with this product and I am a personal user of it as well.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

tbrim20
Trust:
Just like Sonitin said, PPC is all about testing to see works and what doesn't work. You have to be prepared to lose some money to get this "research".

Other than that, make sure that you are bidding on buying keywords and that you have your campaigns and adgroups set up properly.

But if this is a good product with high CB gravity and nobody else is advertising on PPC then that is not a good sign.
www.RookietoRich.com
Get My Free Method to making some Fast Cash and Kickstart your Internet Marketing Business today.

This topic was started on Mar 19, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.