Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Adwords API

lssolutions
Trust:

Adwords API

Hi Guys,

Just wandering wants the quickest way to get the adwords API. I've tried to sign up for it at the link provided in traffic travis, but I don't get a screen or an email for that matter that tells me I have successfully signed up.

also can someone please tell me how long it takes to get the necessary tokens.

Thanks alot,
Frank

PS: I'm another one from Christchurch, NZ. Kia Ora everyone!!
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Frank,

Google have actually made some changes to their API lately, and that very inconveniently broke this particular tool. We're fixing it right now, and we expect (fingers crossed) that it'll be up and running in a week or two.

Sorry for that, we'll keep you posted on our progress :/

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

lssolutions
Trust:
Hey Thanks Mark,

Are you talking about Adwords MAnager in Traffic Travis not working?

I was more talking about how to get the Adwords API token from google.

I followed the series of screens they provided, but it just takes me into My Client Center.

I think I applied for it, but I'm not sure if I applied for it successfully.

Should I get an email from google saying something like...

"Thank you for appling for Googles Adwords API we will review your account and send you the developers tokens....blah blah blah"

If I have applied for it successfully, how long does it take to be approved or not approved?

Thanks again,
Frank
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Is that the Adwords Professional thingo? I've seen that around but I have no idea how one get's it.

I'd be interested to know if it means anything too.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

lssolutions
Trust:
I'm not sure if its the Adwords Professional thingy.

It's the Adwords API. Basically it gives you access to engine that run google adwords, so that you access information and add information directly into adwords without going through the main user interface.

Anyway I figured out how to do it.

Use this link if you are interested.

https://adwords.google.com/select/netap ... /UsageInfo

Then use a new email address to sign up.

As far as I can see as part of the process you are required to setup a new adwords account...not sure why, but I tried to set one up using an existing account, but I never got the developers token.

Anyway, hope this helps someone.

Thanks,
Frank