Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

What is the best website template?

clubeglobal
Trust:

What is the best website template?

hello friends,

I have a great doubt and would like the opinions of members of this great forum,

What is the best type of website for dissemination of reviewing affiliate products?

What is the best for SEO?

1 - website wordpress

2 - HTML CSS PHP website

Which of these two options should I choose?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
really either will work just fine. Wordpress is nice because it has an auto ping to notify the search engines of fresh content, and is easy to use, but it is opensource software, and prone to hackers if you are not careful.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

clubeglobal
Trust:
THANKS JAMES
sonitin
Trust:
I will say go with wordpress, its definitely more secure then most simple html css php website. Also, considering the number of features it provide - Its just awesome. If you are not going for wordpress then you will have to shell out a lot of money in future just to get similar features put on your website.

As far as security is concerned, there are way too many websites running on wordpress and unless you are doing something very special you might as well as ignore the security issues. If you are still too concerned, go with Drupal or Joomla. Personally, I won't be making a html/css website again ever. There is nothing that you cant do with wordpress.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

clubeglobal
Trust:
THANKS sonitin
lupita
Trust:
As I have read at drupal development company's site: only in case of Drupal developments customers get:

- a web-site build on the safe system which is based on open source code, the system which is tested by million users all over the world. professional content management system;
- it is more likely that possibilities of Drupal system are limited by developer’s imagination rather than facilities of Drupal itself; this will be a web-site with great performance and scalability;
- confidence that CMS producer won’t disappear;
- web-site with moderate price even if there is a need in development of some specific features which are not developed in Drupal yet;
- new versions of Drupal core and its modules are available for free.
faradina
Trust:
Drupal is indeed a robust web development platform but the learning curve for this CMS can be huge depending on individual experiences and capabilities. Those who have the time and resources to use Drupal can come up with professional- and unique-looking websites that have many individual sections and functions.
coopling
Trust:
It didn't take me long to figure out Joomla or its extensions. It's also pretty well supported when you have a question.

This topic was started on Aug 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.