Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Should I Have Both Forex and Stocks in the Same Niche?

gaartz
Trust:

Should I Have Both Forex and Stocks in the Same Niche?

I have chosen Forex and Stocks as my first niche.

Not sure if I should have them both in the same niche or should I just do the Forex as a separate niche and forget about stocks?

Also, are there any really popular forums that I should be looking at for this niche?

Please let me know, thanks, George
trevanne
Trust:
I think you will find that Forex is better on its own, as they really are 2 different markets.
I believe that when you do keyword research, you will find that is the case.
gaartz
Trust:
OK thanks for your help.
cashpro2011
Trust:
I agree with trevanne. Just do FOREX.

Forex is a very competitive market!!!! Going for the BIG MARKETS???

I LOVE your style!!! Competitive Markets is the way to go!!!

I'm in the forex market and it is VERY LUCRATIVE. Let me re-state that...it is EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE.

But.. you have to do it right or YOU WILL FAIL MISERABLY. I mean like...loose your shirt miserable!!!

If you need some tips like what forums to look at ...PM me.

Cashpro
"In this business you will SELL or be SOLD. Take your pick!"
- CASHPRO

lighttaurus
Trust:
What you don't really want is to promote scam products in this niche(or maybe you want :) ). Anyway i would recommend forexpeacearmy.com website for finding prodcuts and services that people trust.
mehmood
Trust:
Yes Only go for Forex. As Cashpro said it is extremely lucrative market but very competitve as well. And you really need to do it right, I am still working on it myself because I know there is boat load of money to be made from this niche. It just takes time to learn and do it right but the rewards can be very much worth the efforts.

This topic was started on Jun 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.