Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Pregnancy to teenager market too saturated?

kevin1234
Trust:

Pregnancy to teenager market too saturated?

hi
ive decided to go with a site on pregnancy to teenager.as i have had three kids and another on the way. ive lookeed at other sites there is a lot of them .pregnancy in overture has had 392000 hits in november. im just wondering if this market would be considered to be flooded.some of the sites ive looked at are very well done and have a life of their own.any comments would be much appreciated.
thanks kevin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
kevin1234 wrote:hi
ive decided to go with a site on pregnancy to teenager.as i have had three kids and another on the way. ive lookeed at other sites there is a lot of them .pregnancy in overture has had 392000 hits in november. im just wondering if this market would be considered to be flooded.some of the sites ive looked at are very well done and have a life of their own.any comments would be much appreciated.
thanks kevin

Hi Kevin,

What product are you referring to exactly? A product that teaches about pregnancy or a product that helps expecting mothers? I highly suggest you do NOT go after a single keyword like "pregnancy" especially if this is your first website. This market does convert well if I remember, you just have to know how to "push" the right buttons. If you can be a little more specific, I can be of more help. Also, don't worry about other sites, they had to create it just like you will have to.

Adrian,
kevin1234
Trust:
I WAS THINKING MORE OF INFORMATION SITE ON ALL AREAS OF PREGNANCY AND CHILD RARING WITH LINKS TO ALL ASPECTS OF THIS SUBJECT . FROM SYMPTOMS ,REMIDES ,EQUIPMENT ,CLOTHING,FOODS,
LEARNING,BOOKS, ECT THE LIST GOES ON. OR IS THE TOO BROAD
KEVIN
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
That could work, I'm sure there are plenty of affiliate programs for baby stuff.

Whats the search volume and competition like?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
kevin1234 wrote:I WAS THINKING MORE OF INFORMATION SITE ON ALL AREAS OF PREGNANCY AND CHILD RARING WITH LINKS TO ALL ASPECTS OF THIS SUBJECT . FROM SYMPTOMS ,REMIDES ,EQUIPMENT ,CLOTHING,FOODS,
LEARNING,BOOKS, ECT THE LIST GOES ON. OR IS THE TOO BROAD
KEVIN

That could work. Be sure to properly silo your website with each folder on a different topic though :)

Adrian,
kevin1234
Trust:
thanks adrian

ill run with it
superaff
Trust:
Yes, baby is a good niche. I'm not in, but there is money to be made.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeah, I don't know anything about the niche, but I would imagine that parents would do just about anything for their babies, so it would be easier than usual to make sales.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world