26 Apr 12 12:00 pm
fnconsulting wrote:1. Do the illustrations undermine/compromise the "business image" of my company?
I love the illustration, however, I think that the pictures don't really tell everything that your Company does. Yes, there is the message that you use technology to get things done. But what about helping your clients in achieving the right product for the right market? Additionally, the illustration does not really tell how you can "multiply" revenues. The drawing talks more about using technology to make the job easier and faster. How about a "picture" of how you can really help clients sell?
fnconsulting wrote:2. How motivating do you find the copyright to be? notably:
- what's missing
I think that besides the "method" try to also add something that will tell how you can deliver results. There are companies using technology and updated tools, but only a few deliver. So I guess, clients would really want to see more of how you can deliver results.
fnconsulting wrote:- what's good about it
Overall, I love the illustration and the "idea" behind it. It is simple yet very meaningful that it does not even have to have the text below it to tell the story. Other than what is missing, the illustration looks great.
fnconsulting wrote:- what changes would you recommend
- maybe you can put your company logo and details as header just to highlight your Company
- the 3 periods on "restructure.." and "Let us.." are unnecessary, so just eliminate those
- Innovative Problem-solver change to Innovative Problem-Solver (you have to be consistent if you like to put all first letters capital or all small letters)
- With your content below, you might want to use bullet points to highlight the messages you want clients to know. The last paragraph should sound "convincing" so it should have punch to it. Try to revise "cutting edge sales ..." into something that is interesting and catchy. The last paragraph seemed to be incomplete.
fnconsulting wrote:3. Please rate the ad (1: very poor and 10: excellent)
- creative- 7 (a bit missing on illustrating your brand)
- copyright- 6 (should be more compelling)[/quote]
Hopefully, the above can provide you ideas. Good luck!