Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Keywords related to article .

pierrorider22
Trust:

Keywords related to article .

Hi everyone, I am very new to affiliate Marketing and I d like to figure out what you guys mean by keywords per article? And as well what does 2Article2 exactly means by the way? Is this like a "Paragraph" in the review? I really hope someone could help, and forgive my ignorance !! Many thanks .
toprecruit
Trust:
Hi Pierre,

What you probably mean is the keyword density. It means how often a certain keyword appears throughout the article.

When you are writting an article about the keyword "how to stop your dog from biting", for instance, you want the keyword appear a few times in the articles. I think Affilorama recommends at least 1% per article which is once every 100 words.

Personally, I dont care about keyword density. I make sure that my title, h1 tag and meta description is optimized for the keyword + that keyword variations appear in the article. In the example above it would be "stopping your dog from biting things" or "how to stop your dog biting problems" etc.

Cheers
Sebastian
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

pierrorider22
Trust:
Thank you Sebastian, that is really helpfull .
Does anyone else has an opinion on the subject ?

Thanks.
Pierre.
pierrorider22
Trust:
Another question would be : How long an article should be in average ?
Is there a minimum acceptable, or it doesn't matter ??
Cheers.
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
It depends upon the scope of the article. It can be up to 500 words or perhaps even more. As long as you drive home the points you will have every liberty to determine the length of your article.

This topic was started on May 11, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.