Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Keyword Research Question

87tarheel
Trust:

Keyword Research Question

Help! I am trying to do keyword research on Adwords and Traffic Travis, but I get vastly different #'s. I understand that TT is a daily total, but when I type in "terrier training" Adwords brings up 12,100 and TT says 40,470/month. Which is more accurate? Thanks, Laura
michael025
Trust:
Hi Laura,

I'm checking this out with our developers. I'll give you a definite answer once I hear back from them : )
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Hi Laura,

Our data for the Traffic Travis Keyword tool is quite old and Google have since updated their data few months ago. We are currently in the process of acquiring a new data source for this information.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

faradina
Trust:
Hi Laura,

Our Head of Technology said that Google is more accurate, as they have more data.
mail4maria.joe
Trust:
Google's traffic is more relevant for any keyword research. They get their database updated very frequently hence you get more updated (Latest) data result.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
always go to the source. If you want to know about Google, trust google. TT is great but they arent the ones who will be sending traffic to your site.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Jan 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.