Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Keyword management?

leader
Trust:

Keyword management?

How are you organizing your keyword research?

Txt?
excel?
word?
paper all over the room, (like my office?)

this organizationally challenged guy needs some clues.

I have these spurts where it really flows and I am making some headway but I get interrupted.

What have you found to be a good way to store the phrases and the notes they have inspired in an easy access format?

Thanks.
Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become a slave.
www.WAPlatinum.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I think most people use a spreadsheet (like Excel or Google Docs) to save their final keyword lists just because it's easier to sort and export etc.

To sift through your initial keyword research I'd definitely recommend using the Keyword Finder and Sorter in www.traffictravis.com (a free download). It just makes it easier to group your keyword lists - otherwise you end up with one massive list thats a bit overwhelming!
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

leader
Trust:
Hey man thanks.

You are the only guy, in 9 forums, who has answered that, what I believe to be an important consideration...

You're alright!
Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become a slave.
www.WAPlatinum.com

mack45
Trust:
HI I found if I put a word pad on my desk top and use it all the time then I do not have to find it every day from my mess of files it works ,when ready I just copy and paste to micro soft office for the writing. I am still learning the traffic travis tool but for quality it seems close to the Micro niche finder it is a paid keyword tool and has a few different functions. The travis tool gives it a run though. I would not need it if I found Travis first.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

This topic was started on Nov 28, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.