Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

How to look PPC ad that not targeted to my country

jrliem
Trust:

How to look PPC ad that not targeted to my country

Hi,

I'm interested to a topic but cannot find PPC ads for the keywords I use in Google search. It seems all Ads is not targeted to my country. Is there any tool to solve this problem?

thanks
antonior
Trust:
Hi,

Try to add in the browser address bar, after you type the keyword on google, "&gl=US" in the end, this should target US search results on Google.

This link bellow is the search that I done with the keyword mobile:

-http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=US&q=mobile&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g-p3g7&gl=US

See the &gl=US in the end? That is what you have to add on your search.

Sorry, I am not sure if my explanation is clear enough. Also I am not sure if this is the right way to do it. But at least I get 2 complete different results on the ads.

Cheers,
Antonio
Last edited by ampie g on 15 Mar 10 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: delinked URL

jrliem
Trust:
Thanks Antonio.

It works.
Is It possible to display for all countries?

Cheers,
Samuel
antonior
Trust:
Hi Samuel,

You may want to add a firefox extension to help your with that.
Look on Google for: google global firefox extension
This extension will make easier to choose the country you want the results from.

Cheers,
Antonio
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Traffic Travis has a whole PPC Analysis feature that allows you to check keywords for any country (just change the country when you add or edit the PPC project) and lets you spy on a whole lot of keywords at once.

it also lets you watch your competition to see what keywords advertisers stick with (which tells you its a profitable keyword!)
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Jul 21, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.