Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Has anyone bought the G Traffic Loophole?

semantics
Trust:

Has anyone bought the G Traffic Loophole?

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has bought the G Traffic Loophole by Alex Goad?

If so, is it any good?

Whats the big loophole he talks about?
jcdean
Trust:
I bought it.

It's about buying banner adds on google content network.

kean on trying it one day.

The idea is that banner adds get such a better clickthrough rate than text adds, so google will place your banner for as little as two cents a click on the content network.

If this is true one could probably do well with the CPA.
Respect,
JC Dean

semantics
Trust:
savvy
Trust:
Hi there - I bought it recently, and just started a campaign in the 'get your ex back' niche yesterday. I'm using about 1,600 related keywords, and also running a concurrent text ad to test if the display ad performs better. I'd be happy to let you know my progress, if you're interested?
Cheers
Willow
semantics
Trust:
Yeah mate, would really appreciate it if you could let me know how you get on...

I recently started a similar type of campaign using lead impact and running cpa offers, the cost per view with lead impact is costing me between 3 and 5 cents so traffic is cheap but i need to work on conversions - Ive spent $40 but only made $20, so im gonna review it. I'm using the method outlined in Rapid Mass Traffic, although it seems to be more hype than results at this point.

Will be interesting to see how it goes...

This topic was started on Jun 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.