Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Google Keyword Tool Research with Video Landing Page Sites

jondoe
Trust:

Google Keyword Tool Research with Video Landing Page Sites

Hi,
I now finding that many Lading Pages are using a single video in replacement of ad-copy script. In the Affiliorara we are instructed to utilize the website option in the Google Keyword Tool, and given the traditional type of lading page it tends to work. In the case of Video Landing Pages it really doesn't have any content to work with. Given that I'm finding an increasing amount of vendors utilizing videos how will we do research on those products?

Thx for the help

V
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Several people say it's a problem when you only have a video on your sales page. It converts well for most if you both have a video and a text sales letter. So the keyword research and page optimization would actually be the same if you use video with text on your landing page.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

jondoe
Trust:
hi michelle,
thx for the response. I am actually referring to utilizing the website option when doing keyword research using the google keyword tool. under the keyword research lesson we are instructed to copy and paste the vendors landing page address into the "website" field in the google keyword tool in order to have the tool provide us with keywords that we then sort.

as of recent i am noticing that many of the sales pages are no longer using ad-copy instead utilizing videos. this being the case; when one submits the website to the google keyword tool it results with 20-30 irrelevant keywords that were mainly derived from the disclaimers and copyright info.

it is at this point that i am hitting a wall...

thx for any help,

v
jpastorizo
Trust:
V

In that case, there is no other way around the keyword research except to watch the video and get an idea of what the seed keyword is and go from there. Or if you have a keyword spy tool that can view the keywords that the vendor is bidding on then you can start with those keywords. Im pretty sure these types of sites are marketed through PPC (besides email marketing of course) cause it is going to be challenging to do SEO, let alone rank them organically.

Regards,
Jon
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Nov 01, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.