Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Early Learning Products - Good niche? Suitable articles?

phyllm
Trust:

Early Learning Products - Good niche? Suitable articles?

Hi
Just joined Affliorama last week, have been doing lots of reading but still am a little confused. I would like to make a website where parents can go to, to get information on early learning products ie preschool. I would also like to incorporate a music section especially piano as my daughter who is 41/2 has just started out with lesson. Is it safe to assume that this sort of site would be a content site only and if so how do I go about it as far as article writing
Thanks
Phyllm
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
phyllm wrote:Hi
Just joined Affliorama last week, have been doing lots of reading but still am a little confused. I would like to make a website where parents can go to, to get information on early learning products ie preschool. I would also like to incorporate a music section especially piano as my daughter who is 41/2 has just started out with lesson. Is it safe to assume that this sort of site would be a content site only and if so how do I go about it as far as article writing
Thanks
Phyllm

Hi Phyllm and welcome :)

I would suggest you pick one or the other to promote as it is best to keep a closely nit theme of your site. So take some time and decide which topic you would like to explore more and get back to us.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Hi Phyllm, welcome :)

I agree with Adrian. Pick one topic and run with it. Then choose another after that.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
phyllm wrote:Hi
Thanks
Phyllm

Hi phyllm - welcome to the board!

I have to echo Adrian's sentments... focus on one topic at a time. It will help with your seo rankings to keep your site tightly niched and keep you focused as well.

If you watch week one of the 90 day roadmap, you'll learn how to do your keyword research to decide which topic might be a better choice to start.

phyllm wrote:... Is it safe to assume that this sort of site would be a content site only and if so how do I go about it as far as article writing
Thanks
Phyllm

The 90 day plan is designed to help you research and build a content site that will be full of helpful information to your vistors - your articles That's how I approach article writing... find out what problems my vistors are looking to solve and write articles about the solutions that I've found. You can get an idea as to what your vistors are interested in by doing keyword research and by visting forums.

Hope that helps, if not keep asking, there's plenty of help in here :)

Promo
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Phyllm,

I would like to make a website where parents can go to, to get information on early learning products ie preschool... Is it safe to assume that this sort of site would be a content site only

By "early learning products" do you mean educational products like books, toys, etc? And by "content site" do you mean just articles and Adsense? If you're going to be discussing products, then why not do some reviews? Or when you're discussing certain types of products, include some affiliate links to good examples? You could do comparisons of similar products, you could do a "featured product" review, ... any number of things. At the very least you could find products on Amazon.com or eBay and place affiliate links to them... although neither are spectacularly high paying.

Since you're a parent yourself, you probably know quite well what parents are concerned about, but definitely take a look in parenting forums and see what the hot topics of discussion are. First work on the structure of your site... topics, categories, etc, and then see how you can fill out the site with articles and reviews. (Watch my videos on getting articles written for you, if you're not much of a writer yourself.)

Good luck, let us know how you get on!
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive