Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Custom software solutions IOT

fountain.wers
Trust:

Custom software solutions IOT

Friends, I am in the process of developing my startup and I need custom software solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). Which firms or developers in this field would you recommend and how can I contact them?
rollad.gir
Trust:
If you need a serious custom solution, it's worth contacting specialized IoT product development companies. Conduct market research and choose a company with experience in your field. Be sure to discuss your requirements and budget to create the best possible custom IoT software solution
fountain.wers
Trust:
Thanks for the tips! I really want to get a serious custom IoT solution. Your advice to contact specialized companies and do market research seems reasonable. I will definitely consider your recommendation to discuss requirements and budget
katerose1004
Trust:
What did you end up doing? I'm also working on a startup. It would be great to get advice from an experienced person.
alexiagold0408
Trust:
Congrats on diving into the startup world! For IoT solutions, definitely check out Kindgeek. Their white-label fintech platform https://kindgeek.com/white_label is top-notch and can be tailored to fit your specific needs. Plus, their team is responsive and easy to reach. I worked with them when launching my online business and had a great experience.