Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Clickbank prouducts being marketed by Owners

PremiumMember
blake56
Trust:

Clickbank prouducts being marketed by Owners

This is Blake56 here and I was researching my niche (acne) and I used a key word tool to see who was using the same KW that I came up with using Mark's blue print.
I noticed that the Owner of the product was marketing the product and was using ppc and ranked at the top of the paid results. Accordingly he is paying usd 1,000 plus a day to get his rank.
A question:
Is his conversion counted in the gravity number?
wollowra
Trust:
http://cbgraph.com/blog/2008/09/what-is ... k-gravity/

That post will help you out.
But in answer to your question...
An individual affiliate can never add more than 1 point to a product’s gravity. Clickbank have a formula for this.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
Blake,

I don't think that the owner is included in the calculation of the Gravity. IMO, the gravity calculation only includes the "hoplinks" or "affiliate links". And they are counted as 1 point for every unique affiliate link. It doesn't matter if the affiliate has made 39 sales, he will still be counted as 1 point in the Gravity.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
blake56
Trust:
Thanks Wallowra and Jpastorizo for the posts. Very good info.

This topic was started on May 10, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.