Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Affiliate Product Review

mario3173
Trust:

Affiliate Product Review

Hello,

I wanted to know if the affiliate product review has to be exactly like the name given to you on clickbank.

For example:

Zygor In-Game Alliance & Horde World Of Warcraft 1-80 Leveling Guides

Do you leave it the same and just ad REVIEW at the end or can you cut it short like:

Zygor leveling guide review.

Any help would be great!

Mario Omar
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Mario,
You can just use your own keywords.
In the blueprint.. You research your keywords and use them to your advantage and adding review at the end.
You don't absolutely have to add review but If you are following Marks advice word for word... then add review at the end .
Up to you.
You can look at Marks site to see what he did.
www.wowblackbook.com

Hope that helps.
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
Mario,

If it is a product review and not just an article with keywords on it then you just use the "Product Name" + "Review". You don't have to complete the whole product name as stated in Clickbank. You can use something like "Zygor's leveling guide review" if that is one of the products you want to include in your affiliate site.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

susb8383
Trust:
I would also think it depends on what people are searching for.

If your keyword research shows that people are searching for 'Zygor's leveling guide review' then your page should be optimized for that keyword. But if they search for 'Zygor wow guide review' then you should use that.
gpower2
Trust:
Depends on the circumstance.

My friend just put up a site.

See what he did: Design Your Own Tattoo
PremiumMember
chrisgoddard
Trust:
You all raise some really good points here. I think one of the most important things is to do keyword research and see how many searches the term is getting.

"Zygor In-Game Alliance & Horde World Of Warcraft 1-80 Leveling Guides"

That's a really long product name and without checking I would assume that people would be unlikely to search for something that long - particularly with 'review' at the end.

I would do keyword research on different combination of words related to the product name, i.e. Zygor's Leveling Guide Review, Zygors World of Warcraft Guide Review, etc.

Normally, the more specific the term, the lower the traffic, however 'review' keywords often covert better, so you're basically trying to find the 'review' keyphrase with the most amount of traffic related to the product you're promoting.

Good luck! Any more questions, make sure you come back and ask!
PremiumMember
mynameisjoe
Trust:
gpower2 wrote:Depends on the circumstance.

My friend just put up a site.

See what he did: Design Your Own Tattoo

My humble 2 cents idea about www.tattootips.org:

Issue #1: it isn't a .com domain name
Issue #2: the top header banner doesn't come back to the homepage.

Otherwise, it seems to be a good start.

Regards.
PremiumMember
mynameisjoe
Trust:
chrisgoddard wrote:You all raise some really good points here. I think one of the most important things is to do keyword research and see how many searches the term is getting.

That's so RIGHT a huge part of the job is to make a relevant keyword research.
& it is very difficult to find dozens of keywords reaching thousands of visits per month.

Regards.

This topic was started on May 09, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.