Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

30 kw's around 3 products

PremiumMember
inservo
Trust:

30 kw's around 3 products

Hi there,

this is my first post so please excuse, if it is a silly question.

I have focussed on 1 niche where I found 3 products which match our requirements (30 grav. and min. $17 payout). Actually I have researched 25 keywords around this and I am not sure what I should do with it.

Because in the video it looked like every page is for a different product. I have 3 products from one niche as mentioned before and should I split those 25 articles (10 of them are already in place) on these three products?

For the 5 reviews it's quite clear as the focus on the reviews product.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so far!

Phil
You always get what you expect
Visit http://www.sportfitnesstraining.com

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Phil, the 30 keywords mentioned by Mark is an ideal number because as he mentioned only about 20% have a high chance of getting good rankings in the SE's.

If you have 30 products that meet the criteria then great! You can have 30 articles/product review written per product targeting 1 keyword each. If you only have 3 products for the niche you are going to market to then you can evenly divide the 25 keywords to the 3 products. Maybe 9-8-8. Have 9 articles written for 1 product and each of these articles focuses only on 1 keyword. You do the same for the next 2 products.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
whistlerh
Trust:
Inservo,

Your question may be best answered by going to http://wowblackbook.com/ and taking a closer look at what Mark has done with his site. I think after looking at all his pages and seeing how he has structured the site this will go along way to solving any confusion you might have.

Whistler
PremiumMember
inservo
Trust:
Hi Renato and Whistler,

thanks for the info. Maybe it was already stuck in my brain because when I read your posts it seems quite clear to me.

Phil
You always get what you expect
Visit http://www.sportfitnesstraining.com

PremiumMember
blake56
Trust:
Like Inservo my question is about the 30 Key Words.

I get the 25 key words but am confused by the 5 product review key words.

I have found the three products and listed 25 key words after the research was done. I then went to each product and started to list the name of the product, the author's name to use as the review key words. Is this correct. Please let me know.

Thanks.
PremiumMember
whistlerh
Trust:
Blake,

The 25 keywords are the niche KWs that meet Mark's guidelines. The product review keywords that i would start out with would be simply this:

Blakes Product Review @ blakesite.com/blakes-poduct-review.html

From your post it looks like you will have 28 keywords as of now.

Hope this helped,

Whistler
PremiumMember
blake56
Trust:
Whistlier
Thank you for the reply. That helps

This topic was started on May 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.