Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

SPECIAL $19 OFFER: I Will Be Your Personal SEO!

rankwarrior
Trust:

SPECIAL $19 OFFER: I Will Be Your Personal SEO!

The Ultimate Elite 50 ‘GOOGLE DOMINATOR’ Package
Get Your Site To Page 1 Of Google … And Keep It There!
I Do ALL Your Link Building For Only $57 Per Month!

AND FOR THE FIRST MONTH YOU GET IT FOR JUST $19!

Hi guys, it's David here, aka RankWarrior. I'm sure by now you have heard about my link services, and the power they have shown to members of this forum. Just see my other thread if not.

I was wondering, how would you like to get my link building services and SEO advice month in, month out for only $57?

For a limited time I was offering this service to members of my list only!

** NOW THE DOORS ARE OPEN TO ANYONE WITH THE DESIRE
TO SUCCEED WITH MAKING MONEY ONLINE BUT ...
THERE'S ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT! **

Join the ‘elite 50’ NOW

You can use my link building as a maintenance method to keep your sites up on the top of Google, or I will even allow you to change your keywords and URL, so you can maximise your keyword diversity or even choose new keywords that you wish to optimize on!

This is limited to one domain, but you can change the page you want to optimize every month. For example:-

Month 1. You optimize www.yoursite.com/fruit.html with the keywords “pears”, “apples” and “bananas”.

Month 2.You change your keywords to “oranges”, “grapes” and “kiwis”.

Month 3.You expand your business, and start selling vegetables. So you change your page to www.yoursite.com/veg.html with the keywords “potatoes”, “leeks” and “carrots”.

This truly is the ULTIMATE GOOGLE DOMINATOR!!

Join the ‘elite 50’ NOW

Here is the link package you will receive each month for this extremely low price:-

1x Custom article written for YOU and spun ready

2500x Blast to article sites with aprox 200 instant live links and the rest drip feed in

300x Social Bookmarks and Scuttle Links

30x Blog Posts on my well established network

7000x Profile Link Blast

3000x 300 High PR, 3000 Profile Link Wheel

PLUS Any advice, tips and hints you need answered!

There were only 50 spots available for this when this email went out, now only a FEW REMAIN!!

I will be taking extra special care of these 50 members, they will get the best out of my service and skills.

Join the ‘elite 50’ NOW

Want More PROOF RankWarrior Is The Real Deal?

I don’t normally give out my sites when I set them up, but check out this domain I purchased approximately 4 weeks ago.

www.makemoneyonlineabc.com

I am targeting “ways to make money online” here in the UK, and in just 2 weeks it’s made page 2 in Google. Not page 1, but it’s only a few spots from getting there!!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ways+t ... &biw=1366& bih=492&prmd=ivnsfd&ei=3srHTar_PI63hAfrq6HyAw&star t=10&sa=N

Join the ‘elite 50’ NOW Before Time Runs Out!
justus
Trust:
Is there any obligation to continue to the second month if I sign up?
rankwarrior
Trust:
no obligation whatsoever!
rankwarrior
Trust:
thanks for joining justus
dignity
Trust:
Any discount for those intending to build 10,20,30 and up to 50 sites over the course of time?
rankwarrior
Trust:
im always happy to negotiate discounts for large orders.
toprecruit
Trust:
I just joined the elite 50 and I am really looking forward to the results. My keywords are not that competitive and my sites already rank very well in the search engines.

I hope this is the service I have been looking for months.
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

ineedq
Trust:
That is a heck of a deal for the price
rivihe
Trust:
Hi rankwarrior - I think the website is now on page 3?? Have you still been building links for this site

Regards

Richard
rankwarrior
Trust:
Hi Richard

What is your URL, and I will check the status of your work.

Regards
David
mack45
Trust:
Do I have to buy in or using your product counts let me know I will want in most likley I have my next website all most ready for a campaign to the front page of google .
How many times a month can I use the serviceI want two more sites done before the 18th this month
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Rankwarrior,
Although I am all for building backlinks, my concern is that you are getting them too fast.
Google will just sand box your site and they have really been cracking down on this lately.
Your " 200 instant live links" is not very natural to Google?

also, your "30x Blog Posts on my well established network" are they on different c-class servers? if not, then it is just like a link farm.
Hey I don't want to offend you, but just looking out for the members here.
Your comments will be appreciated.
Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

mack45
Trust:
The first keyword and best traffic keyword has hit the front page now with the $67 package. this keyword gets 250,000 clicks a month local. I will want to go a bigger package to push it to the top of the page in the near future can you let me know when it would be best to start again.
I have a second campaign going in your program and to early to tell what it is doing but it is a new website and I am still tweaking it. It has the $77 package so it will be a good test.
I am really enjoying the time I have now due to not having to do all that drudgery and just spent four hours picking my next niche.
Hi it seems I was not checking right and the keywords never made the front page the page had just store my search in my cookies.
I believe it has been three weeks and I had a good sign up week but my worst traffic week the only days it was up in traffic was when I posted it to a few hundred twitters..
I hope it is just google dance but on the second campaign nothing it may be to soon to tell.

mack45
Trust:
Hi Can you contact me it seems wollowra was right and two of my websites are going backwards fast and no ranking for the keywords at all.I can not contact the rank Warrior at all either. Bruce Mackay

PremiumMember
ashtonjude
Trust:
Yeah I was keen on this too, but the blasts seem a bit fast. I know from personal experience that I'd rather slower over a year, than faster over 3-4 months.
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

mack45
Trust:
The worst part is he is not answering, his support email goes nowhere just gets sent back and he is not answering his pm's. Not sure what to do yet I would like to come to agreement with him if possible. It is very frustrating I stay away from the warrior forum and never go there because of this and they find me anyway.

easyrider
Trust:
The thing about all these guys is that if their methods actually worked why would they be selling packages like these so cheap? Wouldn't they rather be out there themselves absolutely killing it in many different niches?
Greg

rankwarrior
Trust:
hi guys, sorry for the delay in replying, I rarely go on this forum.

firstly, my support email is always available 24/7/365 [email protected].

Troy, my links do not get sites sandboxed, as the links are not pinged and found over a space of time. The articles are even drip fed in which all benefits in rankings.

Bruce, I sent you a few emails - your site made first page rankings, is still there for 1 keyword, and I insist you put your keywords in your title tag, which still has not been done.

If you would respond to my emails, I will show you that your site has not been sandboxed, it is basically a case of making a few small changes and it will be first page.

Greg, I have many sites all first page, in many niches, some lead generation sites, some services, some ecommerce. My main site which is a real estate company, generates c£150 million net, a year in sales. My packages are so cheap because I want to provide a fantastic service for great value!
mack45
Trust:
I never received any emails and the site is not on front page that I could find and got more traffic before the back links this is on both websites.
I also could not get anywhere emailing your support it would not accept any of my emails they just came back and I also tried at the warrior forum to contact you and no answer so I am not sure what is happening but one site is just doing nothing and the other is still down in traffic by half some days.
I have the keyword In the title on both websites I used "easy wp seo" and all posts get 100% for on page seo.
This means that the keyword the page is optimized for is in the title and in every place it should be.
I also check my spam before deleting it so the email never ever went in there. I also tried to email your support from two different email sites I use both times they were returned unable to deliver. I also sent you a pm here over a week ago and got no answer does that mean you never received notification from Affilorama either. I have an email address at ":mackay4573gmail.com" I also am on skype at" mackay847" I also have a contact on each website. 159 (-67.4%) 207 (-57.5%) This a short clip of the stats on one site
This is the other website stats so far for this month: 1418 (-52.9%) 1934 (-35.8%)
If your seo works I do not see it?

harvestseo01
Trust:
Can you still be a personal SEO ?
vikassingal2002
Trust:
Is It active till now , Just came across a bit late..
Some FREE Edu Links

richardjrholloway
Trust:
yeah is it still active?

This topic was started on May 13, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.