Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Spanish Article/Content Translation 8-10¢ Per Word

griser12
Trust:

Spanish Article/Content Translation 8-10¢ Per Word

Service Offered: English to Spanish translation services

Price: 8-10¢ Per Word
Timeframe
: One day = 1500 words
Paypal Address: [email protected]

Description: I can translate your website and/or rewrite your articles to Spanish so you can provide your clients with documents and materials in their native language. I’ve been a translator and interpreter for 15 years and many of my clients are attorneys and corporations.

Spanish Translation Services - Client Testimonials

Dear Sergio:

I wanted to thank you again for all of your excellent translation services that you provided to us last year. Prior to finding you, we had used a number of translation firms; none of which were as professional, accurate or as diligent as your firm, and the job is delivered on-time as promised.

If you ever need to use my name as a reference for any Spanish translating projects, please feel free to do so and have your potential client contact me directly. Again, thank you for all of your excellent services.

Sincerely,

KAUFMAN AND KAUFMAN

A Professional Law Corporation / Sherman Oaks California

I’m flexible with my rates depending on the size and/or frequency of the projects. With regards to delivery time, it usually takes me one day to translate 1500 to 2000 words, so calculate accordingly.

For more information, translation samples, or more testimonials, you may reach me at http://www.translationinspanish101.com or [email protected]
teresa fernandez
Trust:
Hola Sergio,

Estamos buscando quien pueda escribir nuestros articulos en Espanol, no seria traducir del Ingles sino crear articulos en espanol para hacer article submission.

Cuanto cobras por articlo de 400 palabras en espanol?
Haces re-write para article spinning? Cuanto costaria?
Precio por bulk? Necesitariamos como minimo 10 o 20 articulos por mes, sino es que mas.

Nos interesa hacer el outsource completo de esta actividad, por favor enviame un mensaje para saber si esto es algo que haces y cuanto costaria.

Gracias,

Tere
griser12
Trust:
Hola Tere,

Mañana te envío la información necesaria.

Gracias,

Sergio Ferreira
griser12
Trust:
Hola Tere,

El costo regular es de $15 por artículo y $8 por "spinning" $8 cada uno, pero en volumen de 10 o más artículos sería:

Crear 10 o más artículos - $12 cada artículo de 400 palabras
Spinning 10 o más artículos - $6 por artículo

Puedes visitar este enlace de abajo para ver algunos de mis artículos en inglés. La página que tenía los artículos en español ya no existe.

http://ezinearticles.com/search/?q=&scat=All+Categories&expert=Sergio+Ferreira&mtype=all&sopt=titlebody&wordopt=more&wordcount=400

¿Podrías enviarme una lista de los temas que quieres desarrollar?
teresa fernandez
Trust:
Hola Sergio,

Gracias por la pronta respuesta y la información.

Entendemos que cada escritor tiene sus costos y tus artículos son de muy buena calidad por lo que hemos visto en tus publicaciones en Ezine.

Desafortunadamente estamos buscando el servicio mas barato posible ya que los artículos serian para spin y enviarlos a articles directories, así que la calidad no tiene que ser la mejor.

De nueva cuenta gracias,

Tere
harvestseo01
Trust:
Nice package you have there, I'll drop you email regarding to the said services. Thanks!

This topic was started on Feb 20, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.