Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

photorealistic rendering - ecover creator $7

davidoff
Trust:

photorealistic rendering - ecover creator $7

Price: US$7 for 1 image, US$15 for 3 images
Timeframe: between a couple of hours and 3 days (the latter is an unlikely maximum in case I don't feel well enough to work, being bedridden).
Paypal Address: Details below/ on my website

Description:

Hello fellow members,

Good images of your products, ideas, and concepts help to sell your (affiliate) products. Although your sales copy is crucial, research has shown again and again that images open the visitor's wallet - or leave it closed! People buy more with their eyes.

I am an ecover creator and have a professional studio to perform photo realistic 3d renderings – which means I will 3d render hyper realistic images of your products that do not (yet) physically exist.

[Link no longer available]

Everything to make a virtual product look like a real product. Because, surprise, surprise!, people buy more with their eyes than with their brain.

To see many examples, click photorealistic rendering - ecover creator or click the image above. I've set up the site specifically for you, so it's a special price for fellow members here, cause we are all in the same boat:

Get 1 image = USD 7
or 3 images = USD 15

For each image you get shots from two different angles, so effectively you get twice the number of images you order.

Please use your Affilorama username as reference on payment and order instruction you send through the website, cause it would be great to get to know more of you this way.

Naturally, the quality of the final 3d product images will depend on the quality of the 2d source images. However, I am used to get low-res jpgs as input, so it's not a real problem! In fact, some example images on the site are the result of processing very basic "images" put together in... WORD! - incl. the one above! ;-)

Good luck and stay focused,

David

billj
Trust:
Do you also provide the PSD files for your designs?
davidoff
Trust:
PSD files are proprietary to Adobe which few people buy and need. Here, you get the final images ready to be published, and in a quality well beyond Adobe. This saves you both time and money.

harvestseo01
Trust:
Can i still avail this? Can you give me some of your contacts so that I can email you as soon as I can avail to it.
eric11
Trust:
I would be interested in some form of graphic design. Do you engage in any cartoon based drawings or is it strictly photoshop?
For a high paying & high converting Pay Per Call network sign up here: http://mobilefused.hasoffers.com/signup/1098

This topic was started on Feb 24, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.