Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

Headers and banners

mack45
Trust:

Headers and banners

Hi I have been here a long time and I am still learning . I want to offer to make headers and banners for members of the Jet Pack s or affilorama members.

I will charge $10 for a banner and custom build it with the color scheme you want .

I will charge $20 to build a header with your webpage and color scheme matching.

I will also give advice on webdesign and keyword choice free, I am not interested in helping build a website that is going nowhere this part I will do for free.

I will train and show how you can make your own products like banners ,headers or just photos JPG,s and get them to match your website for this I charge $50

This site is a sample website with a banner and slider photo and rotating banner add that I custom built.
This site is still being built and not proof read yet so it does not need a critique yet LOL
http://www.golfswinganalyzer1.com/
http://www.bestchefknifes.com/ This site is live the header and slider photos I made myself.
My paypal address and contact address= [email protected]

It may be better to contact me here I am on line most all days from 7 pm to 10 pm PST. I do stop for meals and naps usually.
This is stated in USD or Canadian dollars
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

harvestseo01
Trust:
Still available?
PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
I am using affilotheme to create my new site and I am stock with the banner. Now if you fix it, can I still go on with affilotheme for the rest of creating the site? I mean whatever you do to fix the issue will be comptible for the rest of the site creation.
mack45
Trust:
azubro wrote:I am using affilotheme to create my new site and I am stock with the banner. Now if you fix it, can I still go on with affilotheme for the rest of creating the site? I mean whatever you do to fix the issue will be comptible for the rest of the site creation.

I can build you a new banner or show you how to build your own banners it is not hard.

PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
Hi Mack. You are not answering my question. I know the banner could be built. I am asking you if it will be compatible
with affilotheme since I have started with it already?
PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
Hi Mack. I hope you are not offended, I am just asking from my ignorant point view.
mack45
Trust:
azubro wrote:Hi Mack. I hope you are not offended, I am just asking from my ignorant point view.

I do not think it matters I had used affilotheme before but do not remember . I know of no theme that affects what kind of header or banner you want to apply. Are you wanting a header or just a banner?

PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
Thanks Mack for your response. The affilo team helped me to fix the header. however I still have other issues with the header page which seem to be a different page from the one on the lesson example. i am still waiting to hear from them.thanks again.
mack45
Trust:
azubro wrote:Thanks Mack for your response. The affilo team helped me to fix the header. however I still have other issues with the header page which seem to be a different page from the one on the lesson example. i am still waiting to hear from them.thanks again.

Yes Affilorama seems very adept at scooping any jobs I ever had a chance at here. I really wish you the best of luck with them but watch your back for the big knife???

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Your second link is broken and the first one takes too long to load.
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

This topic was started on Jul 29, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.