Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

10 x 300 word UAW’s - $69

billj
Trust:

10 x 300 word UAW’s - $69

Price: $69USD
Timeframe: 4 days
Paypal Address: available upon request

Description
:

Hello Everyone

My offer is for 10 Unique Article Wizard articles of 300 words each which means that you will get 10 batches of 3 articles (one original and two rewrites each). I start by writing one article and rewriting it twice. These articles are great for submitting to article directories, blogs and content sharing networks etc. Without worrying about Google or any other search engine flagging you for duplicate content.

I Will Need To Follow Information From You:
1. Keywords and Keyword density required
2. Links to your blogs or websites for information on what you are selling (if possible)

Other Writing Services
Standard Articles
300+ words $6.00
500+ words $10.00
750+ words $14.00
1000+ words $19.00

Unique Article Wizard Sets (3 Unique Articles based on 1 keyphrase)
300+ words (5+ paragraphs) $13.85
400+ words (6+ paragraphs)$15.85
500+ words (8+ paragraphs)$17.85

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via this Forum’s PM

Best Wishes
Bill
lyndaj
Trust:
Bill is a very talented writer! I am very fussy about the quality of content I put on my sites. The work Bill did for me was a little on the urgent side and it wasn't a subject he was very familiar with. I wouldn't have known it. Beautiful work! Extremely well written and researched...and quick! As an added bonus he is helpful, friendly and very easy to communicate with. Thanks again Bill!
billj
Trust:
Hey Lynda,

Thanks for appreciating my work. You are an absolute pleasure to work for. Looking forward to starting on your next project.
mack45
Trust:
Hi Bill do you submit the articles also or will i have to buy unique article
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

billj
Trust:
Hi Mack,

I've sent you a reply via the PM system here. Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks
Bill
mack45
Trust:
Hi Bill I am getting really lazy I want to know how much for the five hundred word articles with three rewrites for Senukex in batches of five of ten . Second question do you golf can you write good on golfing.
If you can write good I can get you lots of work I think I can but mostly I would keep it to myself good writing is very dear and hard to find.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

billj
Trust:
Hi Mack,

I just sent you a PM with a quote for a batch of 10X500 words UAW. As far as golf articles go I'm pretty good with this niche. I've lately written probably a few hundred golf related articles... lol. Let me know how many words you need and what type of golf articles are required i.e. news, how-to's etc.
billj
Trust:
I already have 6 satisfied clients on this forum... hurray :)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
That's great! Thanks for offering your services to our members! :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

jetpackbuilder
Trust:
Hey Bill,

Congratulations! I also have had good luck with my Affilojetpack site building offer. I highly recommend this area of the forum to anyone that wants to offer a service.

Steve
Put your Jetpacks on steroids!

FREE Affilojetpack tips and tricks www.affilojetpackbuilder.com/affilojetpack-builder-tips/

Taking too much valuable time? Outsource it! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com

Jetpacks looking blah? Kick them up! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com/kick-up-my-jetpacks/

billj
Trust:
Thanks Jack and Michellerana, This is a great place for sure! I'm going to be offering some SEO services too so lets see how that works out.
billj
Trust:
Hi Everyone!

I'm now available once again to take on more writing work... Just shoot over a PM and I'll get back to you.

Thanks
Bill

This topic was started on Mar 02, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.