Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

[CLOSED] 1 Original Article w/ Allx3 Spinnable format

jpastorizo
Trust:

[CLOSED] 1 Original Article w/ Allx3 Spinnable format

Price: $17 per original article with allx3 spinnable format (Price was originally $20)
Timeframe: 7 days
Paypal Address: [email protected]
*Please use your Affilorama username as reference on payment.

Description: We are in this awesome industry to build our online businesses and reach our goals in life. Being in this industry is a choice. The same with acquiring traffic - it is a choice (others call it preference). Some of us choose to pay for traffic and do PPC while others like myself prefer to get organic traffic and choose to do SEO. If you're doing SEO, then you know the need to build backlinks to your website. And if you've done SEO for some time, you know that building links is a time consuming process. One of the hardest task to do besides link building, is article writing. This task is especially challenging for those who hate to write. What more if you need to write a lot of quality content?

Article spinning is the answer! Why waste time, money and energy writing original articles after original articles and only use these for link building?

So here's the deal:
We will write the original article (400-500 words) which will be submitted to you for approval. Once the original article is approved we will do the manual article spinning. We will rewrite all sentences 3 times each. We then submit the allx3 spinnable article to our client (You) for approval. If there are no adjustments needed, we mark the project complete.

Our standard price is usually $25 per original article with allx3 format, but for this Affilorama Service we offer this to fellow Affilorama members for only $17 each. These articles are AMAutomation.com ready and are therefore allowed to have 3 anchor texts.

Here are a couple of samples of our allx3 spinnable format articles:
http://www.pastorizo.com/downloads/solarpanel-allx3.pdf
http://www.pastorizo.com/downloads/howt ... -allx3.pdf

Testimonials: http://pastorizo.com/testimonials.php

For inquiries please send an email to [email protected] or add me in skype, my username is jon2_9

All the best,
Renato
Last edited by jpastorizo on 05 Nov 11 4:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: service offer closed

HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

htouzel
Trust:
Could you clarify for me please. You (1) write the article (2) spin it. Do you provide the spyntax?
jpastorizo
Trust:
Yes, we write the original article and then after the client approves it we will then spin it to what we call an allx3 format articles. This is our type of spinning where we rewrite all sentences 3 times each. You can view a couple of our examples from the main post. The 2 samples has the spin codes used in AMAutomation.

Regards,
Renato

billj
Trust:
I personally feel that it is better to have an article humanly rewritten with around 10% duplicate content. But having said that I leave this decision up to the client.
jpastorizo
Trust:
BillJ,

Since I started my article writing service about a year and a half ago, my team and I have always only offered manual spinning without the use of any spinning software (we manually insert the spin codes in the articles). But you are correct, the decision is up to the client.

Regards,
Renato

covenantguy
Trust:
Hi renato
I sent you an email to the email address given. Did you get it?
http://johnreason.com/recommends.php?linkid=Affiloblueprint
Build a Successful Website in 12 Weeks.

jpastorizo
Trust:
Sorry for the late reply. I just got back from Las Vegas and Ive not checked my emails for 2 days. Ive replied to your email. Will be waiting for the info.
Thanks.

Renato

ironpower
Trust:
Hi Renato/Jon

Can someone please get back to me? I have sent 2 emails over the last week and have had no reply. It's over 3 weeks now since you started my job of spinning one article, and I'd like to know how much longer it will take?
Thanks.

Richard
bge123
Trust:
Renato,

You said you're using manually for spinning but I read one of your reply, you use AMAutomation?
BGE

jpastorizo
Trust:
To my dear clients,

Firstly, I’m sorry if this message is not personalized for each of you but I’d like to take this opportunity to give you an update.

I sincerely apologize to all of you (my clients) for the delay in your projects. I was away for a whole week without internet access. I went to Fiji to attend to my sister’s wedding ceremony. I left all management work to my account manager Celine. However, she wasn’t able to communicate to all our clients because her mother got hospitalized and she had to attend to her.

We have already hired someone who will be a back up account manager to support our team, in events like this. This experience have made us a better and stronger team who is ready to give a higher quality service as we move forward.

For those of you who have worked with me, you know that I value my credibility very highly and will do almost anything to keep it. I hope that this unfortunate event did little to affect your trust in me and my team and that you’d continue to let us work on your future projects.

We are trying to get back on track as soon as we can. I cant apologize enough for what happened. We know in business there should be no excuses. We also know that life happens. I am hoping for your kind consideration.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Renato
PS I will post an update here again soon.

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hi Guys,

I am dropping the price for our original article with Allx3 format from $20 per article to $17 per article for Affilorama members effective today September 30, 2011.

Contact me for any order inquiries.
Thank you.

Regards,
Renato

jpastorizo
Trust:
This Affilorama Service Offer is now Closed.
Last edited by jpastorizo on 05 Nov 11 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: service offer closed