Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

where can i promote my affiliate link free

andrewecookcook
Trust:

where can i promote my affiliate link free

how can I become a successful affiliate marketer and which platform is the best to promote affiliate link for free
rmagwood24
Trust:
There are several ways to promote your affiliate link for free. Here are some effective methods:

1) Social media platforms

Utilize popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Create engaging posts and share your affiliate link with your followers. Join relevant groups and communities where you can share your link without spamming.

2) Blogging

Start a blog or contribute guest posts to established blogs in your niche. Write informative and valuable content related to the products or services you are promoting, and include your affiliate links within the content or in a dedicated section.

3) YouTube

Create videos related to your affiliate products or services and include your affiliate links in the video description. Provide valuable information or tutorials that can attract viewers and encourage them to click on your link.

4) Email marketing

Build an email list of interested subscribers and send them regular newsletters or updates. Include your affiliate links strategically within the emails, ensuring they are relevant to your subscribers' interests.

5) Online forums and communities

Participate in forums and online communities related to your niche. Provide valuable insights and help answer questions while subtly promoting your affiliate link when relevant. Be mindful of the community guidelines and avoid spamming.

6) Content sharing platforms

Utilize content sharing platforms like Medium, Quora, and Reddit to publish informative articles or answer questions related to your niche. Incorporate your affiliate links where appropriate and allowed by the platform's guidelines.

7) Influencer outreach

Identify influencers in your niche who may be interested in your affiliate products or services. Reach out to them and offer to collaborate, providing them with your affiliate link to promote to their audience. This method may require some negotiation or offering them incentives for promotion.
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

recessionbustingincomes
Trust:
Great answer. You have covered just about all the ways I too would recommend.
I myself have wasted many years trying to figure out ways to improve my results with my affiliate marketing businesses. I can however add one more recommendation and that is a way of learning the best ways to implimenent your suggestions.
I myself after much research found a site called udemy.com where they have a variety of very affordable training courses that might help those seeking a solution as above?
Making money online requires a mentor, niche products to market, building a squeeze page to build a list and targeted traffic to the website.