Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Start an Affiliate Program?

turner.k.brandon
Trust:

Start an Affiliate Program?

If I were to start an affiliate program, what would make you want to join it?
Produce More, Work Less

ronaldandrson
Trust:
all will have their reasons to start or not , depends how program will be .good luck.
sohaibsiddiqui045
Trust:
what is your affiliation program depends on your mindset best of luck
akshay.brillmindz
Trust:
I would consider weather you are running it to the sort term or the longer term and the category of the products
swordseeker
Trust:
To start an affiliate program you will have to chip in some cash and some time because there are some aspects of affiliate marketig that will require you to spend money if you want to be successful and one of those things is the creation of a landing page. You need to create qulaity and money is what makes quality.
shadowsmasher
Trust:
To get started you will need to learn as much as you can. Affiliate marketing is not as simple as it looks because there are som thigs tha if you do then you will fail. One of the things you need to consider sit he product that you plan on promotiong because you cannot just promote any product.
dala
Trust:
If you want to start and affiliate progra thne you need to be ready because it is not easy work and it requitres that you put in as much work as you can for you to be successful. But first of all you need to lear and I mean to really learn.