Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Received 108.56 USD from Clickbank

chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:

Received 108.56 USD from Clickbank

Hi all,

I have built my website on october 2012 spent around 450 usd to build my site that includes booking domain, hosting, content, etc....

I ran that website on a stupid server: ixwebhosting and never received any traffic due to server problem..

this year may be around march or april i received a sale from the link i have posted in an article.

I was amazed why it happened and then i did some homework on why my website is not receiving any traffic and found from webmaster tool google bot can't access your website. i have seen this message so many times. So i thought to change to a good server, changed it to hostgator.

After few days i have made my site with updated wordpress and updated theme with new server receiving traffic at 50 to 60 on an average.

And to say that i haven't done any off page seo. Still now i haven't.

and again after few days received one more sale.

Friend here you should get a clear understanding on what i did, that i have updated wordpress version, affilotheme version and new server and it is on shared hosting with 20+ sites. but since it is a good server(hostgator). i have received good amount of traffic. from 50 to 60 visitors a day.

so two sales amounted in 81.01 usd and after that i have waited more than 25 days to see more sales, everyone was clicking on links but no purchases happened.

so again i thought to update my site with light weight technology to load as quickly as possible.

New theme not affilotheme this time. removed all affiliate links, gone to my analytics found top pages and left them like that only.

I have wrote new titles, description to the pages that are not receiving any traffic.
Note: i have a bounce rate of 86 like that with affilotheme once i changed to new theme my bounce rate went down to some 2 to 3.

Amazed with that, And now my average traffic is 120 + per day.

Whats the amazing thing is i have updated all these things on 12 th july. and third sale happened on old site before two days i believe.

It was around 41 some change. so total 81 + 41 = 122
they have deducted some charges and sent cheque to my address.

Fellas i have erased few details since i haven't deposited yet.

you can see it here
This is for anyone who needs inspiration..

And now i am going to do email marketing with that. May god blesses with more ca$h this time.

Never ever leave your hope.

And my sincere thanks to mark ling.

Key point: Smart Keywords + Content

Implement everything, i have only implemented 30% of what my guru thought. So, you can imagine if you can implement even 70% what he teaches its a manything for something.

Service note: You can contact me at https://www.facebook.com/chaitanya.angaluri for any niche website creations ( i wont charge you bomb starts ) all i want is to help you guys. And to tell with so much of inspiration from mark ling i started Dizimark.com and its a year old company with 30 + local client.

sincere thanks to mark ling and my dear forum members.
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed broken links and image

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Chaitanya,

Congrats on your first Clickbank check! That's really exciting, and it sounds as though things are just getting better and better for you.

Note: i have a bounce rate of 86 like that with affilotheme once i changed to new theme my bounce rate went down to some 2 to 3.

A bounce rate of 2 or 3 is NOT normal. A "good" bounce rate would be 30%. If I see a bounce rate in the single digits, it means that something funky is happening with the site -- like people are being automatically forwarded to another page when they enter the website. So maybe check into that.

Good work on troubleshooting and tweaking your site though. It's so good to hear that you got it working, and didn't just give up.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Hi aletta,

I have checked all my stats and there were no miscellaneous activities happening on my site. And an average session duration is 1Min: 08 Sec.

Thanks
Chaitanya
jcdean
Trust:
Way happy for you . Save a dollar from that check. (First dollar you made online). ;)
Respect,
JC Dean

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Congratulations on achieving a grand feat! I wish you get many more like that, all the best!
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Sure i do, i gifted it to my mom :)

jcdean wrote:Way happy for you . Save a dollar from that check. (First dollar you made online). ;)
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Thank you kallay prasanth
kallayprasanth05 wrote:Congratulations on achieving a grand feat! I wish you get many more like that, all the best!
sheever
Trust:
This is inspiring for me. Congratulations. I am also just starting out with affiliate marketing. You just taught me a lot of things on what needs to be done when things are not working out. Persistence is the key!
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Thanks Sheever, I would request you to concentrate more on building your list and email marketing. And yes "persistence is the key".

sheever wrote:This is inspiring for me. Congratulations. I am also just starting out with affiliate marketing. You just taught me a lot of things on what needs to be done when things are not working out. Persistence is the key!
ranjita
Trust:
Congratulation.
If you want to share your experience with other affiliate marketers by commenting or rating or submitting payment proof than visit Affiliatevote review portal.
melisata1397
Trust:
Congrz on your first clickbank sales.
I am curious to ask 1 question though.. Even you are having 1 website per niche, then if you have 100 sites. You need 100 domains.

What if you are not making money with the niche.. And every month you have to pay $10 x10= $100 for that website.. Won't we be losing money ?
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Thanks Ranjita

ranjita wrote:Congratulation.
If you want to share your experience with other affiliate marketers by commenting or rating or submitting payment proof than visit Affiliatevote review portal.
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Hi Melisata,

You are absolutely right melisata. And focusing on 100 niches is really not the point.

Build one website around one pain point which is emotional and demands urgency. And once the site makes passive income you are good enough to concentrate on other niche.

As of now i am totally concentrating on improving site traffic without offpage efforts and it is totally based on
1) keyword research
2) quality content

If you really want to spend money on offpage i request you all to concentrate on content, onpage and technical errors and social media etc.

Once it receives good number in traffic around 200 visitors a day they you can rock by building list.

I am now hanging at 130 visitors on an average. hey your niche should be able to sell backend products.

Persistence is the key to success that i have learn't from my guru mark ling.

Hope this helps.

Managing and cost with 100 websites makes us to go debts :P.

Thanks
chaitanya

melisata1397 wrote:Congrz on your first clickbank sales.
I am curious to ask 1 question though.. Even you are having 1 website per niche, then if you have 100 sites. You need 100 domains.

What if you are not making money with the niche.. And every month you have to pay $10 x10= $100 for that website.. Won't we be losing money ?
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
I thought it was a spam...

seotools2000 wrote:Best Facebook Auto Group Poster 2014

Looking To Generate Unlimited Prospects, Leads, and Sales For Your Business Literally Overnight?

Need To Put Your Message In Front of Thousands of Targeted Visitors Right Now? This Facebook Groups Poster Software Tool Solves That Problem For You With Just The Click of A Few Buttons!

Key Features:
⇛ Post in all ‪Facebook‬ groups with single click
⇛ You can Post Images and Links
⇛ You can use it on multiple facebook accounts
⇛ Run smooth and effortlessly in the background
⇛ Set it up in minutes and press the play button!
⇛ No Facebook Jail. Post to hundreds of groups daily!

http://facebookautogroupposter.blogspot.com

-
affiliatee
Trust:
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!! This is the start of a great journey!
Make your first $100 online (#1 best-selling author shows you how with his free training software) -> http://www.operationquickmoney.com/noww

make between $100 to $1000... in 2 weeks? http://download.oqmhandbook.com/noww

chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Thank you, And it is all because of our guru Mark Ling. My sincere thanks to Mark Ling.
affiliatee wrote:Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!! This is the start of a great journey!
affiliatee
Trust:
[quote="chaitanya.angaluri"]Thank you, And it is all because of our guru Mark Ling. My sincere thanks to Mark Ling.

I totally agree!!
Make your first $100 online (#1 best-selling author shows you how with his free training software) -> http://www.operationquickmoney.com/noww

make between $100 to $1000... in 2 weeks? http://download.oqmhandbook.com/noww

brad9
Trust:
Congratulations on the sales! Way to persevere through the times that make you wonder if it's really worth it!
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
brad9 wrote:Congratulations on the sales! Way to persevere through the times that make you wonder if it's really worth it!

Thank you brad.
niktar75
Trust:
Congratulations! May I learn few things from you like to see the website you are promoting CB Product.
earn money online

chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
niktar75 wrote:Congratulations! May I learn few things from you like to see the website you are promoting CB Product.

Thanks Niktar.
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Hey all,

After all the technical changes and optimization my site is receiving 150 visitors on an average.

As i told you earlier i have removed all my affilate links to boost my se traffic. So this time i have kept an image on the right side bar linked to my affiliate product. october 4th to 12th total 30 clicks landed on that product page and made a 32$ profit.

I will update you all with my earnings so that people who hasn't started their journey can start right now.

Thanks
Chaitanya
adam321
Trust:
Congratulations! It's true if you implement the blueprint then it should work. I think very few people actually implement a plan, but instead move on to the next 'big thing'.
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Thats true ,

Thanks Adam.

adam321 wrote:Congratulations! It's true if you implement the blueprint then it should work. I think very few people actually implement a plan, but instead move on to the next 'big thing'.
johntig
Trust:
Congratulations on your first Clickbank check! Also keep up the good work. From your posts it looks like your site has been growing since you started this thread.

I remember my first set of sales and watching my first website grow it was so exciting. Be the heck out of a normal job in college. haha
chaitanya.angaluri wrote:Hey all,

After all the technical changes and optimization my site is receiving 150 visitors on an average.

As i told you earlier i have removed all my affilate links to boost my se traffic. So this time i have kept an image on the right side bar linked to my affiliate product. october 4th to 12th total 30 clicks landed on that product page and made a 32$ profit.

I will update you all with my earnings so that people who hasn't started their journey can start right now.

Thanks
Chaitanya
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 6:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed broken image

petermantu
Trust:
Wow, I really cannot wait to receive a check from my Online businesses. You are absolutely right about never giving up.
wahprofitscom
Trust:
Thanks for reminding me about bounce rate.
As I am in the B2B space, i do a lot of advertising on sites that by nature lead to a lot of bounces, so it was good to get this reminder. I need t go and create a copy of my index page on a free hosting account for these ads. Then only people that are going to browse my site more will go through to the site proper.
Andy
All you need for IM Success - www.WAHProfits.com

peria1949
Trust:
Congratulations.

It is really very inspiring.I am also a clickbank affiliate but I was under the impression that the offers are difficult to convert.

Will you please tell us in detail how you promoted the offer I mean,in a general way without the specifics so that it will be helpful to others like me.Thanks
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Thank you johntig :)

johntig wrote:Congratulations on your first Clickbank check! Also keep up the good work. From your posts it looks like your site has been growing since you started this thread.

I remember my first set of sales and watching my first website grow it was so exciting. Be the heck out of a normal job in college. haha
chaitanya.angaluri wrote:Hey all,

Thanks
Chaitanya
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken image

chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Desire & Believe + Action = You Can !!! :)
petermantu wrote:Wow, I really cannot wait to receive a check from my Online businesses. You are absolutely right about never giving up.
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
You are welcome keep going :)
wahprofitscom wrote:Thanks for reminding me about bounce rate.
As I am in the B2B space, i do a lot of advertising on sites that by nature lead to a lot of bounces, so it was good to get this reminder. I need t go and create a copy of my index page on a free hosting account for these ads. Then only people that are going to browse my site more will go through to the site proper.
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Thanks peria1949

Yes i do know that its very difficult for an offers to covert. conversion depends on various factors and the primary one i know is "problem/pain to solve asap" for your niche audience.

Okay anyhow i want to give some quick tips that you can implement.

Try to collect emails if you are not able to convert by direct linking in your site.
this may help you : http://www.copyblogger.com/grow-email-list/
You can use email marketing to persuade and make them buy.
This may help you : http://www.mindvalleyinsights.com/how-t ... pywriting/

And for me i only did direct linking but i always recommend email marketing as first priority.

You may ask then why aren't you doing: cause i am working on some landing page/copywriting etc to collect mail ids, it involves lots of research. And also i was suffering from backpain from last few days since i met with an accident.

So never do direct linking, collect email ids.

Hope this may help you. :)

peria1949 wrote:Congratulations.

It is really very inspiring.I am also a clickbank affiliate but I was under the impression that the offers are difficult to convert.

Will you please tell us in detail how you promoted the offer I mean,in a general way without the specifics so that it will be helpful to others like me.Thanks
peria1949
Trust:
Thanks for your inputs.It is becoming difficult nowadays to earn through affiliate marketing as the competition is fierce.Your inputs will be helpful.Thanks again
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
you are welcome :)

peria1949 wrote:Thanks for your inputs.It is becoming difficult nowadays to earn through affiliate marketing as the competition is fierce.Your inputs will be helpful.Thanks again
adam.kent
Trust:
It's good to hear that you earned a nice sum of money after all this time. Sometimes, just changing a few things around is the key to making a site work after so long of waiting. And, I'm not surprised either that your sale came from a link posted in an article as most people know that article marketing really works. Best of luck on future sales, hopefully this is just the beginning.
---
Adam Kent - Social Media Manager at http://jarvee.com/

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

charlesedu2
Trust:
Hope it is not too late to post a reply here...have been very busy doing some stuff....Chaitanya thanks and congratulations...you just keep it up...we are all behind you dear....
ATTENTION!!!
All Beginners and Newcomers...
Learn How To Create Your Own Website Today.
Create Your First Website Without Codding Skills And Start Making Money Today
www.charlesedwardsonline.com
www.charlesedwardsonline.com/blog

robbin
Trust:
Chaitanya, congratulations and I wish you earn $$$ everyday on auto pilot.

BTW what's your website name?
It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. Tony Robbins

chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
zoe.j.summers wrote:It's good to hear that you earned a nice sum of money after all this time. Sometimes, just changing a few things around is the key to making a site work after so long of waiting. And, I'm not surprised either that your sale came from a link posted in an article as most people know that article marketing really works. Best of luck on future sales, hopefully this is just the beginning.

Thank you Zoe ....
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
You are welcome charlesedu :)

charlesedu2 wrote:Hope it is not too late to post a reply here...have been very busy doing some stuff....Chaitanya thanks and congratulations...you just keep it up...we are all behind you dear....
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Thank you robin. You are welcome. :) Can't reveal website please don't mind.

robbin wrote:Chaitanya, congratulations and I wish you earn $$$ everyday on auto pilot.

BTW what's your website name?
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
It's been three months since the last comments with no updates. Actually I am working on a new project in the same niche. And my traffic on the old site I have discussed in the above traffic is constant. And the new project is all about getting leads and email marketing. If someone wants to buy the site 4k visitors a month can mail me at chaitanya.tinylittle @ gmail.com . And for the new project I am looking for email writers. If someone wants to write for the new project or wants to be part of it making your online marketing dream. can contact me here : https://www.facebook.com/chaitanya.angaluri . This is a serious project you and you will learn a lot from me some persuasive techniques as well when you work with me. This project works on some terms and conditions so only serious email writers only.
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
Hello,

Recently I made a change to the site, I started collecting leads for the last 7 days and to an amazement my eyes got blown away when I got one sale from the 12 leads that too from my 1st email.Image.

And now I really want to build this empire so If anyone of you want to be a part of the system, who are really good at writing but stuck at getting traffic can ping me at
Email removed by moderator

Thanks
Chaitanya
charlesadcenter
Trust:
congrats on your first earnings. clickbank is a good revenue stream if you know how to use there offers right
Email: [email protected] Skype: charles.ad-center
http://www.ad-center.com - Select Charles as Account Executive

chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
charlesadcenter wrote:congrats on your first earnings. clickbank is a good revenue stream if you know how to use there offers right

Thanks Charles
pervali1993
Trust:
It sounds awesome!! I am really motivated now!!
Thanks for sharing your story, it was amazing to hear that you've achieved it.
leadsgate
Trust:
Thanks a lot for that piece of motivation! I have been thinking about making money online for some time, but it's always so scary to start something new.. Now I see that everything is real! :)
Julia Seaman
LeadsGate Payday Loan Affiliate Network
www.leadsgate.com

damon_13
Trust:
Congratulations, I wasn't expecting to hear a unusual way of success. It shows by using some transparency, you were able to tweak some changes to your campaign to raise conversions. Awesome work! A+
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
pervali1993 wrote:It sounds awesome!! I am really motivated now!!
Thanks for sharing your story, it was amazing to hear that you've achieved it.

You are welcome :)
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
leadsgate wrote:Thanks a lot for that piece of motivation! I have been thinking about making money online for some time, but it's always so scary to start something new.. Now I see that everything is real! :)

You can :)
chaitanya.angaluri
Trust:
damon_13 wrote:Congratulations, I wasn't expecting to hear a unusual way of success. It shows by using some transparency, you were able to tweak some changes to your campaign to raise conversions. Awesome work! A+

Now I am planning something on the site to do, will update what's going to happen :)
arshu
Trust:
Congrats on Earning from Clickbank

Affiliate marketing is based on selling other's products to earn commission. All affiliates are doing the same mistakes at their starting and fails, the mistake is to find the free and cheap ways to promote their affiliate links, some found and just got only clicks instead of sales.
Why anyone buy your product?
you have to capture your buyers and always connect with them, the only way to capture real buyers is SOLO ADS (E-mail Marketing.
Join any auto-responding service if you have a valid list of buyers.
If any newbie don't have any list of any niche then they have to buys SOLO ads to promote their link and getting SALES.
If any one can earn $1 from internet then he must spend $0.1 to get back his first dollor.
HERE is a wisdom verb "there is noting FREE in the SELFISH World".
THE BEST EVER SOLO ADS COMPANY
https://udimi.com/a/ca9xs
Affiliate marketing is based on selling other's products to earn commission. All affiliates are doing the same mistakes at their starting and fails, the mistake is to find the free and cheap ways to promote their affiliate links, some found and just got only clicks instead of sales.
Why anyone buy your product?
you have to capture your buyers and always connect with them, the only way to capture real buyers is SOLO ADS (E-mail Marketing.
Join any auto-responding service if you have a valid list of buyers.
If any newbie don't have any list of any niche then they have to buys SOLO ads to promote their link and getting SALES.
If any one can earn $1 from internet then he must spend $0.1 to get back his first dollor.
HERE is a wisdom verb "there is noting FREE in the SELFISH World".
THE BEST EVER SOLO ADS COMPANY
https://udimi.com/a/ca9xs

kinni
Trust:
Good thoughts, good deeds Congratulations keep moving Best Wishes...
Ashok Sinha

deetei
Trust:
it is really nice. just think that content is king :)
enginethemes
Trust:
Congrats on your first Clickbank check and keep ahead
Earn 35% Commission Per Sale
Join Our Affiliate Program Now
Register http://bit.ly/2f9i1g4

EngineThemes is one of the world's leading WordPress theme and plugin creators with brands around the globe to help business owners and developers step into the profit zone with better ways.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EngineThemes/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/enginewpthemes/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+EngineThemes/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/enginethemes/

vishal101058
Trust:
Hi
Welcome to this forums sites. Here you can find a lot of information about your question. But I have doesn’t have much information about it. For more information please visit here.
TOP 5 INTERACTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS
omeudo4u
Trust:
Hello
I am new here. Any mentor available to assist me?
hoangrapsoul
Trust:
Congratulations, Thanks for sharing your story, I'm happy for you :D
wanhiterav
Trust:
Congratulations, I wasn't expecting to hear a unusual way of success. Awesome work! A+
carlaseay669
Trust:
Congratulations of your first clickbank achievement and sale and I hope you will get more success in future.
tajzaijoey
Trust:
Congratulations man!!! That's awesome to hear. I can't wait to reach such milestones!
munna
Trust:
That's great. You are doing well. Keep continuing.
Hello, I am Munna Hossain. Mytechgoal is my blog about blogging, SEO, Technology, WordPress and affiliate marketing. This blog contains a lot of guidelines for the beginners. I promote different high-quality products such as web hosts, SEO tool, and more.
Blog: http://mytechgoal.com/

ahmadfairoz
Trust:
Hi, Just new here. Your story really motivate me. I hope can have my first check from clickbank just like you.
Looking for Solo ad? Contact me for discount
www.ahmedsoloads.com

essaypro.com
Trust:
Congrats on your first Clickbank earnings! Keep it going!
sellve
Trust:
incomepattern.com
Trust:
Dude, you received your first Clickbank check in 2014.

This is 2017 already, but still congrats on your first $100+ earnings :)
Affiliate Marketing for Starters - Learn how to get your online cash flow: https://incomepattern.com

Site Admin
jamestestbot
Trust:
Hello this is a test only.. Please ignored Thank you :)
erinacosta
Trust:
If any newbie do not have any record of any market then they must purchases SOLO advertisements to market their connection and receiving SALES. Why your product is bought by anybody? You need to catch your buyers and constantly connect together, the only method to catch actual buyers would be SOLO ADS (E-mail advertising. Combine any auto-responding support when you've got a legitimate list of buyers. Online affiliate marketing relies on promoting other products to make commission. All affiliates do precisely the very same mistakes in their beginning and neglects, the error is to discover the free and affordable techniques to advertise their affiliate links, a few discovered and only obtained just clicks rather than earnings.
kishorchand
Trust:
@ erinacosta do you think Solo ads really works not for me though. I hate Solo ads though because-

- Subscribers is not active at all so lots of Hard bounces.
- All their subscribers are pretty much old and they already deals with lots of promotional email from other marketer too so which means CTR is lower.
- Most of their subscribers are freebie and they are build Intentionally by the Solo Vendors for the purpose of solo ads.

After promoting solo ads for many times,i realized it is the Worst Mistake i ever done on my list.Whenever i send any campaign CTR suck,high Bounce rate ,Less open Rate,

Now if you ask me i personally build my own mailing list which is much better and higher CTR.

If you want advice STAY AWAY FROM SOLO ADS.

You can check out my post related to Solo ads if you are interested https://www.quora.com/Can-you-really-make-money-using-solo-ads-to-drive-traffic-to-a-clickbank-affiliate-link/answer/Thangjam-Kishorchand i know my English aren't good to understand .

Good luck
Kishor
Follow me on Quora : https://www.quora.com/profile/Thangjam-Kishorchand

Download The secret sauce to building a list in 2018 : - - https://guidetoclickbank.quora.com/The-secret-sauce-to-building-a-list-in-2018-3-free-eBook-inside

Learn great tips and tricks about Elementor and Digital marketing
- https://www.foxscribbler.com/

denise.hilton
Trust:
Well congrats mate. Keep on going and you'll cross $1k one day.
Learn ways to make money online on www.webemployed.com

mylead
Trust:
Really good that you didn't give up and decided to do something about it. You should be really proud of yourself, because that is a huge achievement! Congratulations
Join to MyLead - An Innovative Affiliate Network! https://mylead.global/sl/uis12C

mrwinner
Trust:
Congratulations bro! It really is a good feeling receiving that first check from ClickBank :)
Free Book Reveals How To Use This #1 Strategy Of Online Millionaires To Get Rich Fast. Download Now http://www.clkmg.com/akearney/affiliate-authority

gurumedia
Trust:
Congrats! There is nothing quite like scoring a first affiliate commission, is there ;)
GuruMedia Ltd Int enables you to convert 4% more compared to ANY other affiliate network! Now accepting new or super affiliates

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GuruMediaCom/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheGuruMedia
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/guru-media-int.-ltd./about/

uperald
Trust:
Five years old thread still alive and kicking ? Yep, I do remember first check from it! Now it's even harder to cash check if even possible in country I am located now. They are kinda "past". But you really can go do further SEO and earn much more if you still haven't. How things are going ?
yadavmehul11
Trust:
chaitanya.angaluri wrote:Hi all,

I have built my website on october 2012 spent around 450 usd to build my site that includes booking domain, hosting, content, etc....

I ran that website on a stupid server: ixwebhosting and never received any traffic due to server problem..

this year may be around march or april i received a sale from the link i have posted in an article.

I was amazed why it happened and then i did some homework on why my website is not receiving any traffic and found from webmaster tool google bot can't access your website. i have seen this message so many times. So i thought to change to a good server, changed it to hostgator.

After few days i have made my site with updated wordpress and updated theme with new server receiving traffic at 50 to 60 on an average.

And to say that i haven't done any off page seo. Still now i haven't.

and again after few days received one more sale.

Friend here you should get a clear understanding on what i did, that i have updated wordpress version, affilotheme version and new server and it is on shared hosting with 20+ sites. but since it is a good server(hostgator). i have received good amount of traffic. from 50 to 60 visitors a day.

so two sales amounted in 81.01 usd and after that i have waited more than 25 days to see more sales, everyone was clicking on links but no purchases happened.

so again i thought to update my site with light weight technology to load as quickly as possible.

New theme not affilotheme this time. removed all affiliate links, gone to my analytics found top pages and left them like that only.

I have wrote new titles, description to the pages that are not receiving any traffic.

Amazed with that, And now my average traffic is 120 + per day.

Whats the amazing thing is i have updated all these things on 12 th july. and third sale happened on old site before two days i believe.

It was around 41 some change. so total 81 + 41 = 122
they have deducted some charges and sent cheque to my address.

Fellas i have erased few details since i haven't deposited yet.

you can see it here
This is for anyone who needs inspiration..

And now i am going to do email marketing with that. May god blesses with more ca$h this time.

Never ever leave your hope.

And my sincere thanks to mark ling.

Key point: Smart Keywords + Content

Implement everything, i have only implemented 30% of what my guru thought. So, you can imagine if you can implement even 70% what he teaches its a manything for something.

Service note: You can contact me at https://www.facebook.com/chaitanya.angaluri for any niche website creations ( i wont charge you bomb starts ) all i want is to help you guys. And to tell with so much of inspiration from mark ling i started Dizimark.com and its a year old company with 30 + local client.

sincere thanks to mark ling and my dear forum members.

Hey Chaitanya, i am Mehul, from past two days i am trying to create account on clickBank but i am not able to create account.can you please help me with that?
alexenderthomas55
Trust:
Click the Account Settings tab.
Locate the Payment Information section and click Edit.
Select the Direct Deposit payment method radio button.
Accept the Terms & Conditions.
Enter the Direct Deposit information:
abuayshu
Trust:
congrats brother, the same feeling when i was on 2013..
aliadil961
Trust:
Enabling Direct Deposit
Click the Account Settings tab.
Locate the Payment Information section and click Edit.
Select the Direct Deposit payment method radio button.
Accept the Terms & Conditions.
Enter the Direct Deposit information
b8agency
Trust:
Thats great and you will get better results once you start the seotasks.
agamagelv
Trust:
I am glad you have done it, so many people really abandon it to many positive levels that I can't even describe this. IT's good that everyone will be persistent with his doings in that matter and that's really cool.
dnn
Trust:
are you still receiving click bank affiliate income? So it's good to know that you earn your first $100 plus affiliate check from click bank in 2014, but you've yet to keep us updated. What's the deal?
tekasa
Trust:
You earned quite alot from clickbank. I have been on the platform but I have not earned that much. Either way I have been trying my luck. I just do not like things that require me to refer people I am more into writting and stuff. Either way, anyone that is thiking about joining should, it is a very good opportunity to earn without doing much.
shadowsmasher
Trust:
I do not know about the others but I do not trust clickbank. I joined it way back but I did not get anything significant out of it. I am sorrry but it was a dissapointment. Maybe it was just me that was not ready to do all of the necessary things. It may work but there are certainly better options like the freelancer platforms.
sohaibsiddiqui045
Trust:
Wow congrats great that's really a huge amount keep it up.
moverdubai12
Trust:
There are acceptable open doors for benefit in development markets, since request will in general be more grounded than gracefully. Due to these benefit openings, new organizations enter the market to attempt to catch those benefits, bringing about a market with rivalry dependent on item separation than cost.
swordseeker
Trust:
If you managed to get that much then you are a good affiliate. There are quite a number of people who try this but never get to ear that much. I think it is because of the knowledge required high amount of work required. It needs patience and the ability to understand what people want. If you can do that then you are all set.
sellve
Trust:
kaayadsiuza
Trust:
Great post. This is really good. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep sharing.