Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Introduce Yourself

Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:

Introduce Yourself

Hi Guys

Welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself to the staff and other members in this thread.

I'm Simon and I work here at Affilorama in Christchurch, New Zealand. I started Affilorama with Mark back in 2006 and I love meeting and helping our members that come from all walks of life.

If you ever need anything feel free to message me and I'lll reply as soon as I can :)

Take care
Simon
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

faradina
Trust:
Hi All,

My name is Fara and I am one of the members of the support team. I will happily answer your questions about AffiloJetpack, on this forum and through [email protected]
PremiumMember
rbmonline
Trust:
Hi Simon and Fara my name is Rob guess I'm the first around here will be looking out for your help when it's needed. =)
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Welcome Rob! We're thrilled to have you here and well done on being the first member to post on the forum ;)

Hope you enjoy Affilojetpack and please let us know if we can help you with anything.

Cheers,
Grace
anonymous1
Trust:
Hi there everyone,

I'm here!

Thanks Fara. I was worried about payment options but Clickbank is way better than Paypal

C U's all later, I've got much publishing work to do.
megachile
Trust:
Hey guys hows it goin,

Let me quickly introduce myself, Im Rodderz from the UK and I have been slogging away at internet marketing for about 7 months now. At the moment I am living off some savings from a previous job in a science lab while doing some travelling (mainly for SCUBA diving) and building up my niche website empire. My dream is to make a couple of thousand bucks a month with my websites, use half for my travels and reinvest the other half in my business.

Im really looking forward to meeting and chatting with everyone on the forums over the coming months. Lets aim to really support each other and make the affilojetpack forums as informative and helpful as the affiloblueprint ones have become.

Thanks in advance to the fantastic Affilorama staff for your snippets of wisdom.
"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf."

PremiumMember
weston
Trust:
Hello, everyone. I'm Chris from the beautiful state of Oregon on the west coast of the U.S.

I'm a total newbie. No knowledge to speak of with respect to AM, other than the ability to spell "auto-responder". :)

This is going to be an interesting journey. My hopes are similar to Rodderz above: make a few thousand a month (to start with) that will allow me to pursue my other interests. In my case, large format black and white photography is at the top of the list. And I hope that this journey will allow me to take another journey: to the South Island of NZ. My wife and I visited the North Island some years ago and were utterly charmed. I've often thought NZ would be a great place to retire. Or maybe I could split my time between Oregon and New Zealand.

Ah, well: back to the training. Heck, at this point, I don't even know enough to ask any intelligent (or "dumb") questions! Looking forward to learning a lot and, in the long run, "paying it forward" to other newbies.

Later.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hey Guys, for those that don't know me, i am James. I have been a student of Mark's for a little over a year now, i run several successful sites, and already have my first jetpack site going strong. I will be here to help you out so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Good luck,a nd follow through on the training.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

meenub
Trust:
Hello everyone,

My name is Meenu, I'm new to IM and very excited about Affilojetpack.
I look forward to working with all of you.

Meenu
PremiumMember
jsbarry
Trust:
Hello to All:
I'm Joan from Phoenix AZ. USA. I'm a bit of a newbie. I've been trying to make some money for about a year now though I haven't been exceptionally diligent so now I've decided to buckle down and get the job done. I've learned a lot from some great gurus and have been stung a couple of times by programs that didn't live up to expectations. However, with Mark's strong reputation for outstanding products and for giving lots of easy to follow information for free, I decided to go for it. Should be fun!
lyndaj
Trust:
Hello everyone,

Ive been doing the AB course for a few months now and have just learned so much! I hadn't even heard of affiliate marketing a few months ago, but here I am able to understand most of what everyone is talking about now, outsourcing and really looking forward to getting started on these sites.

AffiloJetpack looks amazing! Well done Mark and everyone involved. You must be very proud of what you have achieved here.

"Lets aim to really support each other and make the affilojetpack forums as informative and helpful as the affiloblueprint ones have become."

I second that Rodderz

All the best to everyone. Have fun!
Lynda
smcgriever
Trust:
Hello all, I'm Shane. Not new to affiliate marketing or Affilorama, but I've been struggling to get things off the ground with my own sites, so I'm hoping AffiloJetpack will do that.

Looking forward to learning new things and sharing tips with everyone.
megachile
Trust:
Just a quick tip for anyone wanting to download the training videos, if you have firefox installed you can get an addon called download helper which will allow you to download the videos to you computer (not sure about addons/extensions for IE and Chrome). The videos are in mp4 format so you can watch them on the move (bus/train etc) if you live a busy life and are just starting out with internet marketing part time.

I dont have any affiliation with this addon whatsoever, I just use it myself and find it helpful.

Staff: If I have posted this in an inappropriate place please feel free to move/delete it. I am only trying to be helpful and create a culture of mutual support within the affilojetpack forums.

Peace

rk0206
Trust:
Hello Friends,
My name is Ammol Zawar and I am from Mumbai,India.
Well this is my first day, first purchase and first month into this Big world of IM. I have read many forums, participated in various webinars and discussions but evry IM'er mailed their own offers every now and then which always kept me away to take my first step ( not even a single website running ).

When I joined Affilorama, I learnt to focus on one course and follow till its core end. I saved money and decided to join AffiloBlueprint but 2 days later I got news of Affilojetpack pre-launch by Mark.

I was really confused whether to join AB or AJP, but thanks to all you forum members and Marks reports and videos to clear my doubts. From now on, I take oath to follow and take actions from AJP to its core and look forward to ask queries here.

P.S. Sorry for my dumb Introduction.

Raising a warm Welcome Toast for our new AJP community.

Thanks and Regards,
Ammol Zawar
megachile
Trust:
Hi Ammol

Not a dumb introduction at all. I think everyone gets distracted by all of the offers and training courses that bombared us when we start getting interested in IM (I know I was). As you say, the key is to focus on one course, but it is definately worth remembering other methods and strategies exist as you move forward.

For now lets all make the most of Affilojetpack and the fantastic training and resources that it offers. Once we are successful affiliates we can think about branching out.

Im really excited about affilojetpack, as well as the community that will undoubtably develop in the forums.

stacierunner
Trust:
Stacie here,

I also followed affiloblueprint and it was the best training I had received to date. I run a few websites, working on getting them rolling along.

I hear much of the same sentiment here, hopefully afillojetpack will be just what we need!
Fancy up your iPad with accessories from http://www.greatipadstuff.com

Go green http://www.greenerlifesite.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
i agree. that wasn't a dumb response. don't be hard on yourself.

As long as you learn from the mistakes of the past, you will be ok. just commit yourself, and set goals to find your way. Good Luck to everyone, and if you need any help at all ( even a little motivational push) don't hesitate to ask.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hello everyone, great to see some new faces and some familiar ones too! More videos etc are coming btw but there is plenty to sink your teeth into here right now.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
rozberry
Trust:
Hi All

Tracy here - joining in from the West Coast of USA, specifically Central Oregon. Weston - seems we are almost neighbors.

I have been an AB member since April, that was my introduction to IM. I have one site up, I am considering it my "training" project - I have learned a great deal, I know this for sure because of all the mistakes I've made :-).

I am incredibly excited to be part of Affilorama and AJP and look foward to learning and sharing with everyone here.

I'll close with a note of heart felt thanks to the Affilorama staff for all their hard work and dedication - past, present and future. Thank you for being here for us.
Rozberry

lil0
Trust:
Hi,
My name is Lois. Just moments ago began building my first web site. Already I am on overwhelm. This experience is telling me I am probably a "linear thinker". I wish I had one list detailing step by step. I can jump all over and find how to do 7 different things but not sure where to start. I did get a domain name. Yeah!!! Now what?

Looking forward to chatting with you all as we go.
acfint
Trust:
Hello

I am Andres and I am here to see my dreams come through

I do not know much about IM but I am willing to learn and have my first site up for the end of this week

well let`s start
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Hello! I'm Grady. I've been working on my first AB site since last September. (Okay... At least I admit it has been more of a lack of effort on my part than any fault of the system.) But I have been making websites for a while. I know a few things along those lines. Still working on other aspects as well, but I have high hopes. Looking forward to taking advantage of AJP to accelerate what I've learned so far!

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

rhondar
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

I'm Rhonda from Carson City, Nevada. I was fortunate enough to accidently "luck" into affiliate marketing around 6 years ago and have been going strong ever since. I love to keep up with things by reading/subscribing to internet marketing info products, memberships, training, etc and Mark Ling's are always among the best available!

One thing I have managed to neglect doing over the years is to build a list. Have always have focused on PPC and organic SEO only, so marketing to an email list will be a new thing for me. Really looking forward to getting into some new niches with the AffilojetPack quality sites and content :-)
billurell
Trust:
Hi Folks,

Ran home from work to but this on my lunch hour. I have skill at getting small sites on Google page 1, but was stuck on monetizing them I was relying on Adsense ( I know, I know, stop laughing) and had applied for CPA sites but did not have it together.

Now with a great giveaway and an email series I should be able to 'feed' the optins from a net of mini sites and build my own list. I am psyched. The markets Mark gave us are so broad I can have a lot of little sites feeding the email series. I already have 4 sites in the wind energy market, just have to switch out Adsense for my own optins....(I hope).

Wish every one prosperity...

Bill
Passionately living life without drugs and alcohol - http://AddictionRecoveryBasics.com

j4yd4wg
Trust:
Hi All,

My name's Jay and I'm in Toronto. Very excited to try out Affilojetpack and share any tidbits or tips I learn with you all, as well as learn as much as possible from those who are seeing successes as well. I love how open and nice everyone seems to be on here!!!
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Hi Bill, Jay, and Rhonda! Look forward to see you guys (and everyone else) around here!
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

sohan
Trust:
Hello Everybody,

I am Sabbir from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I just purchased AffilioJetpack but I am not sure what content will be on my Niche like Weight Loss Niche. I can see ebooks, newsletters etc but what content should I use on the theme?. Also I found 2 SEO bonuses. SEO Bonuses contains the whole site with setup but where are the free books which I will offer for that page?

Please give me some instructions.

Regards,
Sabbir
stevewise
Trust:
Hi everyone, my name is Steve, I'm based in England, UK about 12 miles outside Manchester.

I've been trying to get started online for around 9 months and have spent/wasted a lot of money/time on products that either don't work or don't provide any follow up support. However, far from being disheartened I'm actually more determined than ever to make it succeed.

I've heard good reports about Mark Ling and am excited about the AffiloJetpack product and looking forward to getting started asap!

Kind Regards

Steve
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi steve. Mark and his staff has the best support I have ever seen on anything. also you will have "unprofessional" support from those of us right here in the trenches with you. Good luck and welcome to the fun ride.

jcdean
Trust:
J.C. Dean Here.

Lets all work together to all kill our soul sucking day jobs, shall we?
Respect,
JC Dean

jcdean
Trust:
@steve

Great support, at the main forum and I am sure here as well.
We will all nail this together IM thing together.
Respect,
JC Dean

joshuaschottland
Trust:
Hey all, I am Joshua and live in Los Angeles, CA. I just purchased the jetpack and am excited to get going. I am a COMPLETE newbie and don't know much about building a website. I am watching the introduction video and am at the part where it wants me to watch the setup videos and create a 3 page skeleton site. I just watched "how to setup affiliojetpack hosting". It tells me to add the domain name i have purchased. Where am i supposed to have purchased this domain name?? haha sorry if this is a dumb question but I want to get things rolling asap. Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Josh
vtec9k
Trust:
Hi All. Steve here from the UK.

I've been doing affiliate marking on/off for about a year now. I've actually been having reasonable success with some CPA offers on ppv, facebook and pof. However after having some nasty experiences with offers going down unexpectedly or traffic sources getting strict I've realized I don't have any sort of long term business or asset at all.

This product looks great and I'm hoping it will really help me build a proper foundation to build on in the future. I was in the middle of planning websites in 3 of the niches on here so can't wait to get cracking :)
evobilly
Trust:
Welcome everyone
my name is Billy i am a forum mod you will see me around from time to time
hope everyone enjoys Marks great products and has great success

Take Action
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

jacaranda
Trust:
hi all! Jack here, and I think i am one of the first 10 who purchased affilojetpack! Is there any super early bird bonus? :)

the doors opened here exactly 12midnight last night (4am NZ) and after purchasing it, i found it hard to fall asleep! adrenalin and the want to start building the niche/affiliate site is overwhelming!

nice support! you guys will be seeing a lot of me soon!
newbie-friendly Membership site for Niche Marketing:

-> http://www.nicheproftclassroom.com/

jacaranda
Trust:
hi @joshuaschottland , i usually buy domains at godaddy.com , but they say that namecheap.com is a good site for domains too... i think the training included in affilojetpact will help you out in details although i havent see all the videos yet.

goodluck to us!

pollax
Trust:
Hey guys and girls. Right so i'm Brent. Like Mark I live in ChCh NZ. For the most part I really just want to make some coin to help out my family and all that jazz. Bought BluePrint but in all honesty hardly even looked at it. Bought this for 700 bucks this morning spur of the moment styles, so i'm hoping this pays off! Sure i'll have to survive on 2 minute noodles for a month or so, but hey, it's gonna be worth it. Just joking about the 2 min noodles, just sounded good at the time. Good luck everyone.
evobilly
Trust:
@ pollax yeah the exchange rate sux when you want to buy something but once its around the other way and it incoming its great good luck
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

PremiumMember
kevinlmoore
Trust:
Kevin from Alabama. I have been doing web development for YEARS and just recently decided to put my skills to work trying to get some residuals. I am very pleased that I have sold my first two ClickBank products in the past week. Also a handfull of items as an Amazon associate.

I have 3 small children a full time job and own another business. Hoping the AJP gets me kick started to get some bigger numbers rolling in.

Kevin
Hoover, AL
jennifer512
Trust:
Hello,

Jennifer here, from Virginia in the U.S. I joined Affilorama earlier this year and watched the free videos which were very good, but I still felt overwhelmed and didn't really know where to start. Then I got distracted with another product that was about internet marketing but with a focus on real estate investing, but I was disappointed with the lack of support from the staff. After quitting that, I heard about AffiloJetpack because I was still on Mark's mailing list, and thought that I may yet have a chance at achieving financial freedom. I was impressed with Affilorama before, and I still am. The support here is the best that I've seen and I appreciate the nice clean look of the website.

I'm looking forward to Mark's video on the millionaire mindset. That is something I've been reading about a lot lately--I'm reading "Think and Grow Rich", and I like to listen to people like Bob Proctor. I'm realizing that it doesn't really matter what tools I have (although AffiloJetpack looks great), if I don't have the right mindset then I won't achieve anything. With a success-oriented mindset and AffiloJetpack, I'm sure we'll all succeed!

Thanks to Mark, the staff at Affilorama, and fellow forum members for your support!

~Jennifer
getprofits_709
Trust:
Brian here from Canada I have been a ABP member for a little over a year and have a few sites up I am looking forward to the mailing series and LP's.

good luck everyone
jacaranda
Trust:
@EvoBilly exchange rate do suck.. in my country's money, that $500 = 25,000 here... i am optimistic i'll get it back soon using this jetpack

traceymh
Trust:
Hi, I'm Tracey from Australia - an Affilorama newbie :)
I'm stuck into setting up my first AJP site but have been working in web development for over 10 years and want to learn more about the wonderful world of affiliate marketing.
I have a husband, 2 kids and a bunch of blogs that don't do anything right now.... I'm giving myself 12 months before I have to look for a 2nd job
leonardhawkins
Trust:
Hello Everyone,

I'm Leonard from FL, USA.
I'm a bit new to IM but i'm hopeful everything will work out.
I have been unemployed for over a year now.
I have 2 boys. Just Divorced this past Jan 2010.
So now I'm working to rebild but in a way i have more control over my life.

I wish everyone a great and prosperous future
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Leonard welcome. Where in Fl are you at? im in Orlando Up by Altamonte.

i understand where you are at. been divorced 2 years myself. went through a bad spell, then started digging my way out. If i could do it anyone can. If you need anything, just shout,

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Wow... Already a lot of new and familiar faces popping in here since I left this afternoon!

Looks like we have 2 Steves from UK. Welcome guys!

Hi Josh and Jack... Josh, you asked about buying domains. You can buy them any number of places. Namecheap and GoDaddy are two of the more well known, but there are others out there and any of them should work as long as you do the set up correctly. The video tells you what to look for and how to do it.

Hey, EvoBilly! Good to see you over here. I know you've done well following Mark's advice in the past and I'm looking forward to what you can contribute here! As for that advice on taking action, TOTALLY AGREE!! I still don't have my AB stuff fully up. Why? NOT because of any problems with the system, but COMPLETELY because of MY lack of action to date. I'll admit, over the summer, I have gotten better, and I hope between AB and AJP, I can turn that trend around and start making money!!!

Welcome to the JetPack Brent and Brian. Mark has assembled a great staff and between them, his own input, and the input of fellow members, you're sure to find a lot of great advice!

Hi, Kevin and Tracey! Although I was never a professional, I've studied a bit of web development myself. While you're learning the system, you might not always be able to answer system questions, but there are enough "technical" questions that pop up from time to time that you two probably do have the knowledge to help with, so I look forward to hearing from you two!

Hey Leonard! My brother mentioned relating to you in two ways (locale and the other), but what he failed to mention was the "unemployed" situation. He just might can give you a tip or two on how to work with that! I know he's not yet making what he wants, but I know he's doing much better than he was 9 months ago!

Look forward to seeing all of you around!

Grady

leonardhawkins
Trust:
@jmpruitt

i'm in winter haven. only about 1 and a half or so from Orlando/Altamonte.
i'm working on digging my way out.. just seem like it will not happen at time. I do keep my head up and thinking positive. My dad has been great over this whole time.. i moved back in with my mom and dad jan of 2009. after i lost my job he started paying for my car for me. he loaned me the money to start this even tho he does not approve of it right now. If i need help i will give you a shout. thank you much.

@gradyp
Thanks for the kinds words.
jeremydsmith
Trust:
Hello. I'm Jeremy from Perth in Western Australia. Like my Avatar? Any 80s home computer junkies from the UK will recognise it :O)
sn9500
Trust:
Hi, I am Sharon from Brisbane, Qld, Australia :)

My kids have grown and I am on my own and living on savings at the moment till I find paid work. This system of Marks sounds very promising and I hope to make inroads into it while I have the time to spare :)

I look forward to getting to know you all more.

Cheers :)
nouveau
Trust:
Hi everyone, I am Purwedi Kurniawan from Malang, Indonesia.

I have a dream to quit my day job, and become a full time internet marketer, hope that Affilojetpack and everyone here can help me to achieve that :D

Regards,
[Poer]
zee
Trust:
Hi everyone :)

I'm Zee from Auckland, New Zealand...but online I go under Zolan Gale

I'm really liking the jetpack packages, gonna get stuck into it!
PremiumMember
gilliangunner
Trust:
Hi everyone. I'm Gillian from UK and I'm very glad to be here. I've been doing some IM for a few years and I am very impressed with Affilo Jetpacks so far. I'm looking forward to getting my first niches set up online and I'm even more looking forward to all the money pouring in...;-)

Good luck to all!

g.
tasha7
Trust:
Hi I'm Tasha. I'm in London. I'm a complete newbie and I only just got a laptop today ! I'm looking forward to making a career where I can work from home ( or anywhere else ! ) It's cool to see people here from all around the world - kind of a mini - united nations ! :)

Looking forward to us all sharing this journey together.x
rocrooke
Trust:
Hello All,

Richard here from South Florida! If anyone is from the Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Miami, Boca Raton, Naples, Ft. Myers area, send me an email.

To our sucess...

- Richard
katesaunders
Trust:
Hey all!

I'm new to the affiliorama family, and 2 years young in internet marketing. =)

I've avoided list building like the plague, so I'm looking forward to conquering this and moving forward with some strong niche sites that include successful lists.

I look forward to connecting w/you!
Kate
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Hi Kate, Richard, Tasha, Gillian, Zee, Purwedi, Sharon, and Jeremy! Welcome to the Jetpack! Ah Waldemer... Good to see you over here too!

jamesjrobson
Trust:
Hi!
I'm James, I live in the North of England, and am a complete IM noob!

IM is something I've always wanted to get into, but the time/money investment needed to create quality content/giveways/articles always put me off, so Affliojetpack is just what I need to get started! Hopefully once I start getting into it and see some money coming in, that will motivate me even further to keep going and build this into a lucrative and enjoyable income source.

Looking forward to getting going on the same journey as you guys :)

James
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Welcome to the jetpack James R!

rene lawand
Trust:
Hello and thanks for asking for introductions. I am Rene Lawand and joined July 27 with Affilojetpack. I will be using the forum. One question: I would rather use a nickname than my real name in the forum. How do I make the change? Thanks.

Rene
investinu
Trust:
Hi everyone!

My name is Chris and I've been around IM and AM for a little over a year now. Like many mentioned, I've avoided list building in the past, but I'm excited about mastering it now! I look forward to learning and sharing through the forums and other outlets. Everyone seems very open and friendly. Thanks Mark and Affilorama team...this will be a great ride!
krelianuk
Trust:
Hi, I'm Malcolm from Liverpool UK.
I have been aware of the IM affiliate model for a year or so but have meandered along half educated, without making sales. Recently started my own article marketing with services found on the Warrior Forum, and now just getting to the stage where I'm on the right email lists and becoming aware of the good services and info out there and the pieces are all starting to come together. I'm hoping Jetpack will kick start things in ramping things up quickly with passive income. Trained already in a couple of investment strategies like Forex and Property, so looking to reinvest profits to make the Big Bucks!
Life's too short for a full time job... and here in the UK I'm feeling the urgency that people need to take the reigns of their own financial freedom now more than ever, great to be along for the ride!
rickfrazier
Trust:
Aloha Staff and fellow members.

I'm Rick, live on the Big Island of Hawaii, USA, and have been kicking around computers since 1969, so have seen the whole PC revolution and Internet evolve. I was in High Tech Research & Development companies in the Silicon Valley in California for over 20 years as an engineer and engineering manager in software, hardware and mechanical engieering positions before escaping to Hawaii. Having been in R&D, I literally participated in some of the advances of the state of the art, but never dreamed we would see what exists now. I currently work as a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist as a Department of Defense Civilian, so am still involved with computing resources on a daily basis. Given what the government pays, you can understand I'm looking to supplement my income!

I've dabbled in making money online for awhile, but never got anything to really gel... there always seemed to be something missing. With the AfilloJetPack, it looks like I'll finally have all of the pieces to make things work. I'm looking forward to meeting other members online and sharing information and ideas as this system evolves.
marial
Trust:
Hello All,

My name is Maria from Sydney, Australia. I started IM in December 2009 with the intention that I'll earn $5/day in 100 websites. Without any knowledge what I was about to get into, I bought xsitepro, PLR Kingdom & hired my brother in Philippines to help me. While, I was training myself & my brother in making websites, I got impatient that for 1 month, one website was not even completed yet. Then, I later on bought wpmage for autoblogs so that I'll have websites in 1 click. I did have 20 websites but only $5.00 was made for past 5 months. Thus, I got hooked up with Mike Johnson's Autoblog Blueprint.

Since my plan is to hire people from Philippines to work for me on this business, I bought AJP so I can give all AJP trainings to my virtual staff since, I was making trainings myself & for 2 weeks of making videos on how to create squeeze pages, autoresponders, etc... for list marketing, I haven't done autoresponders & content yet.

Just in time for my needs, Brad Callen emailed me with all his super bonuses that I need possibly on my journey, I bought AJP immediately.

As of now, I am watching the videos & implementing them on 1 chosen niche, so that I have an idea what my virtual staff will get into.

I'm sure the AJP trainings here that Mark provides will give us success on our journey.

Good luck to all of us!

Best regards,

Maria
allied
Trust:
Hello,
I'm Bill aka Allied from Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia
and this is my first day here in Affilorama.
As a retiree, I have seen a lot of changes come and go in the computer field, I remember being so impressed way back in the 60's during a visit to a company to see their huge IBM computer that had its own temperature controlled room bigger than most lounge rooms. Todays desktop PC's are way more powerful than that big old IBM.
Later on came the development of the internet and online business.
My goal is to get my Affilojetpack site choices up and running, and of course making some extra money too.
Wishing everyone the greatest success with your chosen niches.
Bill
eekie57
Trust:
Hello to one and all,
Ian Johnstone here from Scotland. Newbie to this type of business but really excited by what I see so far. Joined yesterday 28th and after a quick browse through the content couldn't sleep much. Mind too active, up @ 5ish this morning to start on my first Niche. Found videos very informative and a great help. Looking to have my first site up over the next day. So here we go, ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!
Cheers,
Ian J.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Ian dont worry you are not the only one... currently 5:15 in the AM here and I am still going through stuff and trying to get it all down.

juinrenee
Trust:
Hello
I'm Juin. From Minnesota at the moment but lived a lot of places (by choice). Still green but lots of studying in the past year so ready to take the reins with this. I like that everything is contained. Still can't find my affiliate number not sure what that is? But otherwise, wishing I didn't have to go to work today so I could finish setting things up.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Juin,

I've taken more consistent action with this than even another of Mark's products. As a result, what took me 9 months has taken me much less time! Consistent action is the key to success! If you don't act, you can't get an idea of what works and what doesn't. And when the action doesn't work, try something different!

(BTW, staff, you might want to sticky this like it is in AB ;)

Grady

hollyhock
Trust:
Hollyhock from British Columbia, Canada & happy to be with this fine group!

Disabled with Chronic Fatigue, been looking for ways to earn online that work with my illness for the last 6 years, finally feel I've found it.

Re: Domain purchase, I wish I had bought thru Affilorama, you should know that's an option. Took a support request to find it, though, wish it was a tab on the main page. https://www.affilorama.com/domains
PremiumMember
hawkip
Trust:
Hi All, my name is karen from Sydney, Australia. I started my online marketing journey a 1 year ago. I was overwhelmed by all the 'guru's' out there flogging their stuff and most of the training courses I purchased and completed, only gave me an overview but never had the detail of step by step of 'how to' for me to really feel 100% confident of what I was doing, I felt frozen, not sure how to do it properly and in what order. Thank goodness I found Mark Ling's fantastic training and wonderful forums it helped put all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together in what seemed like an instance and I'm having so many ahh ahh moments galore!! I'm finally stopping my over analysis of everthing I do and finally everthing is making sense. I'm so happy and excited right now, I'm starting to enjoy the journey. I'm still a newbie, but feel I am on my way to becoming a successful affiliate marketer. thanks again to the support team at affilorama, you guys are the best. good luck everyone creating your new affiliate businesses. take care, K
realmap
Trust:
Hello Everyone,

Aaron here from Indianapolis, Indiana in the US. I've been marketing online full time now for over 3 years and find Mark's system to be the best one I have came across yet to run a turnkey affiliate marketing business. Restructuring my business to free up some time and the AJP system seems to be the best solutions after searching for several months.

I look forward to taking this journey with everyone and sharing my experiences and providing value to the forum in the near future.
Mark, his staff and members have all been great and this system and training came highly recommended.

Everyone, especially newbies take the time to learn this information and implement all details. We will all have some trial and error getting started, but it's more important to take consistent action and earn as you learn.

Wishing everyone much success!

Aaron aka realmap
abizer
Trust:
Hello Friends

I am Abizer Nalwala from UK. I have been into internet marketing for around 5 months now working very hard but yet to make my first $1.

This is the best product that I have seen in my small internet marketing career and I trust (not hope) that this will be the beginning of the end of my financial worries.

Looking forward to each and every bit of information and also eager to share my knowledge and experience to make this forum a valuable repository.

Wish all the fellow members a great start!

Cheers!
Abizer
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Getting distracted by other "gurus" is easy. Personally, I don't have the money to go chasing after a lot of different programs, which is why I plan on focusing on Mark's. One thing that helps me stay focused is that I want to get the most I can and be sure I fully understand what I am doing, so I'm sticking to here. Once I get going and I can see where I want to learn a little more, then I'll look for something to expand on what I'm interested in learning.

Stay focused and you can do it!

Grady

megachile
Trust:
I agree with you entirely grady, stick to the training you have already got and get everything out of it before moving on. I decided a couple of months ago not to buy anymore training products for at least a year, by which time i should have a really nice little empire going and can think about branching out a bit more. I only forked out for affilojetpack because of all the content you get, great value.

residual38
Trust:
Hello Everyone:

My name is Neville, and I just got started with AffiloJetpack today seems like a lot to absorb, but I am ready for the journey. I here to wish everyone here much success.

All The Best,
Neville Easley
hsoftware
Trust:
My name is Ben. I've known of Mark Ling for awhile now. I did join the free affilorama back in 2008 and found the videos to be well done. Love the intro music for them. Not overly done like some. Catchy!

Anyway, I've done my time (jobs) in the world of high tech manufacturing working for companies like Intel (10years), DEC (18 years), and others. Each time without fail these companies handed me my pink slip and a place in the unemployment line.

I'm here to see if I can change my life, or at least better it. Let's see what happens! It starts NOW!

Ben
nlast14
Trust:
Hi,

My name is Nicky. I found Affilorama maybe a week ago. I bought AffiloJetpack tonight. I took the first step. I am a little bit apprehensive but I have the desire to learn and apply the techniques.

My goal is to make enough money so my husband doesn't have to do 1.5 hour commute one way to his job. We are located in California.

I look forward to our success!

Cheers!
Nicky
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi Nicky welcome to affilorama and Jetpack. Great to have you here. If you want to succeed, and keep those goals in mind, you can make it work. Follow mark's training , and you will be seeing your Hubby more before you know it :)

vonsai
Trust:
Hello People

I'm from Costa Rica, I work as computer technician in a beautiful white sand beach, riding my bicycle (because I don't like the oil karma ;) ). I have 4 kids and, a rent to pay. I started in computer 24 years ago, I have programming skill, C, C#, php, html, I made several websites but never internet marketing o similar. Always trying to learn something new. I did my best investment here. Thank you Mark for this opportunity, I know you are the best IM teacher around.

Von Sai
Don't forget about your self, check...

http://www.helpyourself-now.com

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Hi, Von! Welcome to the forum. You may not (at this time) be able to help much with the marketing, but I'm sure there might be a more technical aspect here or there you just might have the expertise to answer, so don't be afraid to chime in ;)

NIcky, Suddenly I don't feel so bad about my 25 minute commute :D Welcome aboard!

Hi Ben! I'm sure you can attest to some of the quality Mark provides here. And with your experience over the last couple of years, I look forward to hearing what you have to contribute!

Grady

PremiumMember
gary wingrove
Trust:
Hi all! My name is Gary. I am in Phoenix, Arizona USA. I have been considering IM for many years and have seen and considered many products but I am an utter beginner in this market. I hope you will all tolerate what I anticipate to be MANY questions on setting up my business. I have never seen a package so packed with content and value for this kind of price. This will be a steep learning curve for me. Thank you Mark and your team for offering this fine system and support for even newbies like myself. I hope that with diligent, dedicated effort this will develop into a very prosperous venture.

Gary
thoma
Trust:
Hi guys,

My name is Thomas, I am 28 and I live in Spain (although I am French).

I have been into internet marketing for about 5 years, 3 years full time. For me, this is not only a great way to make money while having a lot of free time and independance. This is a true passion.

AffiloJetPack seems to be a great product and I am amazed at the quality of its contents - the reason why I jumped into this is because I have always wanted to learn email marketing, having my own lists, but never actually did it the right way. (good copywriting is not easy especially when you're not a native english speaker :)).

So now I am happy to be here, I hope I will learn a lot here, and I wish you all success with AffiloJetPack.
Create your own dating site in minutes and start generating income now ! http://www.whitelabeldatingsolutions.com

jo leicester
Trust:
Hi Everyone

I'm Joanne and I'm an ex-pat Brit now living in North Carolina, USA. I ventured into internet marketing almost a year ago and have had no success yet. I finally figured out that I learn best by seeing how a system is constructed, something I have not been able to find until now. This is why I signed up for AffiloJetpack. Not only will I get to see Mark set up a site, but I'll have sets of quality articles/e-mails/reports that I can use both to get a start with IM and to learn from for future ventures.

My first action today was to make a decision to just focus on AffiloJetpack and Mark's training - I have unsubscribed from the many mailing lists that fill my mailbox every day.

Looking forward to all our successes

Joanne
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi Joanne and welcome to the jetpack.

the training is a little sketchy at the moment. but mark is working to get it all online, and a lot of the confusion will be cleared up in the live training sessions.

Focus on one site until it succeeds. my biggest mistake was trying to build multiple sites at once, and I was making the same mistakes on all of them.

once you make one work, the rest wont seem so hard to get going.

jo-p
Trust:
Hi Everyone

I'm Jo and I'm based in the UK and married to a Kiwi. I have been involved in Internet Marketing for about a year – had a bit of success but nothing to write home about. One thing I have learnt is that there are few involved in IM who are as well respected as Mark.

AffiloJetpack is, quite simply, the best product that I have purchased. I purchased yesterday, worked through the training modules and set up of my first site last night and it’s now ready to start customizing.

Being familiar with Wordpress, Domain purchasing, autoresponders, SEO etc has helped, but the training is top notch, leading you by the hand every step of the way.

I have also taken the decision to concentrate solely on AffiloJetpack and Mark's fab training with the aim of getting my first site making money within 30 days before starting on the others. May be optimistic, but I need to have that goal to keep me focussed!

I wish everybody much luck & success.

Jo
lmr499
Trust:
Hi Everyone

This is Lynda and I am from Jersey in the beautiful Channel Islands. Haven't yet made my fortune on the internet but am hoping that with some hard work, determination and a little help from Affilojetpack, this will all change in the near future!

Good luck to everyone.
Lynda
goodmkts
Trust:
Hi Everybody

I am Mike from Colorado and recently joined Affilojetpack.
Internet marketing is completely new to me. I have been researching this on the internet after work for the last several months. I finally reached a point where I was procrastinating and not acting. Affilojetpack was just the thing to get me into action.

Best of luck,
Mike
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Jo Lynda and Mike. welcome to the jetpack. jump in, and if you have any questions look around here. a lot of them have been asked already. if you cannot find your question, dont hesitate to ask.

johnwilliamculbertson
Trust:
Howdy everyone,

My name is John.... (now there's an original introduction!). ::grin::

Seriously, I'm new here, but not to affiliate marketing. I've tried affiliate marketing before, without much success, but that was mainly because I tried to do too much at one time. With this jetpack series I'm forcing myself to focus on one thing at a time and keep moving forward each day with the hope of accomplishing at least one new thing to make the first site a little better. Only after that first site has started making money, do I plan to venture forth into another one --- and I'll repeat at that point.

Despite the fact I'm new here, I have a strong desire to succeed. I just need to find some more experienced people (like Mark for example) to model and follow.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Look forward to learning with and from you.

~JohnC - Currently Residing in Florida
nicciloader
Trust:
Hi everyone

My name is Nicci and I'm from Auckland, New Zealand.

I joined AffiloBlueprint in March, and got halfway through setting up a site before becoming a tad bogged down with the article writing. So, that is really what prompted me to join AJP. I'm hoping to finish my first site soon and then get cracking on a couple more. I don't have any IM experience/knowledge outside what I've learnt on AffiloBlueprint.

The quality of the articles on AJP are very good (although I still have to rewrite them for my own sites - boo hoo) and so far I'm happy with everything I've seen. Just need to keep going and get these sites out!

I'm looking forward to communcating with you all on the forums and hope we can help motivate each other as the weeks roll by...

Cheers

Nicci
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
HI Nicci. glad you joined the party over here :) good luck and if you need any help dont hesitate to ask.

danwardrope
Trust:
Hi Guys,

A quick hello.

I am Dan Wardrope and I live in Hove, England. But I am an Aussie!

Been doing IM now for a while, but struggling making it work. Hopefully affilo jetpack is the answer. Already learnt a lot from the videos...

We will see how it goes!

Look forward to meeting you all.

Dan
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
HI Dan, welcome. I have seen many people who struggled before who are now doing quite well following what mark teaches. (myself included)

niche netwks
Trust:
Hi there. My name's Kat, from Wellington, NZ. I am relatively new to IM and dont have any sites up yet. I am currently trying to figure my way through the process. I am looking forward to achieving success. To speed up my process I think I will need to contact Fara or Simon shortly. I look forward to keeping up to date with what others are sharing on this forum. Its great to have this option. Thanks to Mark & his team. You rock!
fuzzyb
Trust:
Hi, just thought I'd say a quick "Hi". Have been a member here for quite some time but not really gotten into in until just recently when I purchased the AffiloJetpack. Still working on my first site. Gosh it's a long process if you haven't done it before!! Just started on the SEO part of it - I must admit I'm not that good at writing articles. LOL
Anyone interested in having a look, I would love to hear some feedback....(It's not finished by a long shot) http://www.guys-advice.com
devintx
Trust:
Hey Guys,

My name's Devin, I live in Texas. I've learned a lot from Mark, Simon & Co. and I wish everyone the best of luck!
The Challenge: $10k/mo in 365 days - www.devinelder.com

luxem1
Trust:
Hi everyone,
I've been around the forums for awhile but haven't formally introduced myself. I'm Joan from western Canada. As I put together my Affilojetpack sites, I'm learning techniques to use on two webpages about a hobby I'm passionate about. It may well be that the 5 AJ webpages will support my hobby! I'm probably the same vintage as Mark's Dad and look forward to having similar success :)
I'm enjoying the support here on the forums.
Thanks everyone.
pzenji
Trust:
Hey,
My name is Dennis and I live in Timaru, New Zealan. I joined AffiloBluePrint on 7th February 2010. I have since gone on to build affiliate sites and made hundreds of dollars using Mark's system.
I also purchased the JetPack which am currently using to expand my online empire.
I hope to meet and make friends with others here.

Dennis
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

vteves2
Trust:
Hi All,

I'm Victor and trying to learn the affiliate trade.
davidfit55731
Trust:
Hello everyone,

My name is Ali and I live here in Christchurch NZ. I'm excited to learn the world of affiliate marketing specially PPC and others way to earn from the Internet . Good luck to all of us!