... We're making Affilorama free.
Affilorama exists because I'm passionate about affiliate marketing, and I want to help others do well for themselves and their families. This might sound strange coming from an internet marketer, but I run Affilorama for the love of it, not because of the financial reward. When compared with the amount I earn building and running my other affiliate and niche websites, the income I earn from Affilorama memberships is pretty insignificant.So, I thought, why not make it free? For the amount of time and work that goes into Affilorama, it seems a great shame that more people aren't using it.
So this week we'll be closing the doors to Affilorama memberships. Current members will still be able to access the materials and the forum, but we won't be signing up anybody new. We're going to spend a few months reviewing our existing course content, re-recording videos where necessary, adding new lessons and making things easier to find and more intuitive to follow.
Will it be the same? In some ways.
- We're definitely keeping our forum, which has proven to be one of the most useful resources for newcomers to Affilorama. The only difference is that this will be open to the public.
- We'll still be providing lessons in video format, but we'll be re-jigging our videos so that they're more accessible.
- We'll still be providing comprehensive lesson notes that you can print out and refer to later.
- We'll still be meeting and greeting with the big voices in the industry, getting the inside on the latest views, techniques, technologies and personalities.
What's going to change?
- Um, first, it'll be free! That's a pretty big change.
- You might see a little less of me personally in Affilorama. I'm going to be spending more time doing what I do best (which is being an internet marketer, working on my own products and my own affiliate sites) and you'll see a more diverse range of contributors on Affilorama. Some of these people you will have heard from before, others have been quietly working in the background for a while. I'll still be around throwing in my two cents on the forum, don't worry about that!
I'm very keen to set a new standard for the internet marketing community with Affilorama. There are too many people out there charging money for rubbish products and taking advantage of people in vulnerable situations. This hurts all of us honest marketers who do work hard to provide a good product, good advice, and high customer satisfaction.
So by making Affilorama free I hope that you'll have a better idea of what you should be getting when you pay money for a product. (Hint: It should be at least half as good as this free one!) I also hope that we'll be able to help a lot more people to make a good living for themselves online with the information we teach. I hope that having a free resource like Affilorama will encourage more people to take the leap and start making changes for themselves. We only get one shot at this thing called life -- you gotta go out there and make the most of it.
So that's it, people! That's the big announcement. Love the idea? Hate the idea? Think it's going to be good for Affilorama or bad like a bad thing? Not everything is set in stone at the moment, so feel free to express your opinions here.
All the best everyone, keep watching this space for status updates over the next few months :)
P.S. Members remember... it's business as usual for you guys. Keep an eye out for the October update -- it'll be the last for a while, and it's due out today.