Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

What is the verdict about article rewriter?

chants
Trust:

What is the verdict about article rewriter?

Hi . Mark recently sent out an email about a product article rewriter. I am interested to know if anyone has had any experience with this product. I have looked up the reviews in IMreportCard about similar products and the verdict is not very good . Most of them say that products like this just produce illegible junk. However I would like to know if this product is different - since Mark usually recommends very good products. Thanks. Chantelle
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I can answer this for you.

The reason these "spinners" produce junk is because they run on automated databases. a computer cannot read, and therefore cannot choose contextual synonyms.

the Article Rewriter is different. it is completely human controlled. i checked it out already, and i can tell you, if you it is all up to how much work you put into it.
if you want to be lazy, like most so called "marketers" and you dont put any work into it, then all you will get is junk.

However, if you take the time,and actually read what you are writing, it will speed up the spinning process tremendously. The synonym database is already quite extensive, and you can add your own to instill your own unique style. The thing is, with the Article Rewriter, you manually choose your synonyms rather than some computerized bot that does not know how to read.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

slvrsrfr
Trust:
I personally find that it is easier enough for me to just rewrite the article myself.

I have found article rewriters are fairly clumsy to use (for me anyway) and for the money and time involved I just prefer to do it myself.

Though I haven't tried out Article Rewriter,

Jason
chants
Trust:
thanks a lot

This topic was started on Apr 25, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.