Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Rapid Rewriter vs Best Spinner

tdigitty
Trust:

Rapid Rewriter vs Best Spinner

Has anyone had experience with BOTH of these article spinners?

If so, which one do you prefer and why?

I use Rapid Rewriter, and while it's good there are a few items that could be improved on....and after watching the demo of the Best Spinner, it looks like it might fill the gap. Just not sure what the Best Spinner is missing that Rapid Rewriter has.

Thanks for the feedback!

P.S. If anyone has used Rapid Rewriter and another program that's superior to it, please let me know. Thanks again.
dahlgreninc
Trust:
I am also considering one of those spinning tools. I've tried The Best Spinner for a couple of days and found it quite good, but now i can't deside.

Rapid Rewriter also spin whole sentences, has automatic submission to article directories and a whole bunch of synonyms.

The Best Spinner is a community based tool that updates synonyms etc by the day through users.

It would be nice like mentioned above post if someone with more experience gave a more thorough comparison or suggestion/recommendation.
tdigitty
Trust:
Rapid Rewriter just released another update that adds a favorite function, much like what I saw in the Best Spinner demo. Where you can auto spin common words throughout the article. There have been a few updates since it's release...which is encouraging.

Still would like to find someone that's used both...or maybe I'll just buy the Best Spinner too. I like the idea of the shared community synonyms...
dahlgreninc
Trust:
Another thing worth mentioning, you pay 70$ pr year for The Best Spinner while Rapid Rewriter has a one time fee.
alanmaples
Trust:
Has anyone tried Article Marketing Robot?
tdigitty
Trust:
dahlgrenINC, Very good point! I didn't even think about that.

Sorry Alan...haven't tried it.
jaaferqasem
Trust:
I had the same issue but then thought of the 70$ per year fee and rapid rewriter came on top but then came along Magic Article Re-writer which has kind of the same idea as Best spinner PLUS Magic Submitter for free and the price is only 80$ which is less thatn Rapid Rewriter (97$). Question is, has anyone tried it? I'm still not sure whether to go with Rapid rewriter or magic article spinner ... feedback is much appreciated
namllets
Trust:
I haven't used RR but I love love love the best spinner so far. I've had it for a month or so. :)
I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.
Weekly Updates On My Affiloblueprint Success: http://www.affiliatefreedom.net/

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I am using Rapid Rewriter, and I think it is pretty awesome. cant really compare since I haven't used magic article rewriter or the best spinner, but from what I hear they are very similar.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

hyphen
Trust:
I'll be siding with The Best Spinner on this one.
Hop on board with one of the friendliest CPA affiliate networks specializing in email/ZIP submits: http://www.lazyprofits.com/

bernard_r
Trust:
If you see the video about High Google Rankings you'll see tha Marc Recommends Magic Article Rewriter. I'm sure I`m going to get Magic Article Submitter but I'm not sure about the Article Rewriter.
chongboy
Trust:
Very good recommendations. I'm going for it.
kango1988
Trust:
I am going to go for Best Article Spinner. Definitely worth it
kango1988
Trust:
I am going to go for Best Article Spinner. Definitely worth it
jerryjen
Trust:
Hi Guys , I was hear about Rapid Rewriter , Now can you any one help to buy Rapid Re writer with any discount price.Is there anyone who resell the Rapid Rewriter Software ? Waiting for your reply.Contact me directly by mail : [email protected]

Thank you.
daveyace
Trust:
i would deffo go for rapid rewriter, it's better and it's only one time fee
currently smashing it with Affilo Jetpack https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack?aff=daveyace

aveya marketing
Trust:
My fav is spin chimp it has everything including spin words, sentence, and paragraph. Also spinning within sentences that have been spun also editing spun sentences. In my apinion this new product kills it, is a complete package. it's half the cost of the top rewriter/spinners on the market $45, warrior forum is doing a deal for 50% off. There are so many tricks that can be done in this program. It would be nice to hear other affilio experiences of this product. I defo recommend it. I want to add I'm not an affiliated with this product. Just a really happy customer.

This topic was started on May 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.