Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Possible Outsourcing option - getarticlesdone.com

paulie69
Trust:

Possible Outsourcing option - getarticlesdone.com

Hello everyone :)

I've been meaning to introduce myself, my name is Paul and, I live in Australia. I'm only a newbie so please excuse my lack of posts so far as I haven't built enough knowledge (or confidence) to be able to give out advice yet! ;) I haven't purchased Affiloblueprint yet but I definitely will soon.

I thought I'd share a possible source for getting our articles written. I was searching the web for info. re the G.slap and found a reference to the following guy who writes articles. Has anyone used this company's services before? The url is http://www.getarticlesdone.com

* Please note that I have NO association with this guy, his business or his services. So I'm not endorsing or advertising him in ANY WAY whatsoever. I just thought I'd share it with you as another *possible* outsourcing option. I'm not yet at the stage I actually need articles written (still working on producing my first site!) but it's nice to have a few different options I guess. Dawning posted another option which I will check out later as well (thanks Dawning).

I wasn't sure if anyone is interested but thought I'd post it anyway.

I must say a big Thanks to forum members for all your wonderful contributions to this forum and thankyou as well to Affilorama for being by far the best resource of it's kind on the Net (at least in my limited experience!).

Kind regards
Paul.
Last edited by paulie69 on 30 Mar 11 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

faradina
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Paul!
And thanks for your contribution. There really is a big need for good article writers here.
paulie69
Trust:
Thanks Fara for your welcome, it's nice to be here! :)
geoffjackson
Trust:
Welcome Paul, good writing is sometimes hard to come by! Seems to be the hardest part for a lot of people :)

This topic was started on Jul 31, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.