Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Newsletter via email query

icj1
Trust:

Newsletter via email query

I'd like to get 10 - 20 newsletters written for a pop-up on my site but a few things come to mind;

1. Pop up or static Name/Email capture form?
2. 10 - 20 newsletters in weekly or monthly email bulletins OR
3. continuous series of newsletters (harder to keep outsourcing or researching & supplying fresh content)
4. Would it be OK to use the articles that I have on both my site and doing the rounds in articles sites?

My site link will be included twice within letter and again with my sig.

Any thoughts & advice much appreciated

icj
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I wouldn't do monthly... your visitors will forget about it.... it isn't a major company. I would suggest an article every few days... if you use articles from article sites.... be sure to keep their links in tact.
icj1
Trust:
Thanks Adrian , so you're saying I could use articles for doubling-up as newsletter bulletins too?
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Don't see why not... I would.
icj1
Trust:
Adrian, I see that I'd need to keep the author's links intact - I'm assuming that means their Bio? That being the case, I'm also assuming it's therefore "legal" for me to pepper "their" article with my links - and my bio at the end? - when I use it as my newsletter. Thanks
ij
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
If you use someone else's article... keep their bio in tact.... you could however mention who wrote it, their link, then at the bottom or all around their letter... advertise your own stuff... don't deny them credit though... it could come back and slap you.