Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Newsletter opt ins not completing sign-up.

brian4105
Trust:

Newsletter opt ins not completing sign-up.

Hi,
I am wondering why I have gotten 4 subscribers in the past couple of days that do not complete the sign up process. Is this normal? These are my first subscribers if that helps.
thanks, Brian

www.maxprogolf.com
please check out our websites:
www.platterivergolf.com
www.maxprogolf.com

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Brian, I think you should put more information about the report. If your visitors are not fully convinced they'll benefit from it, they may not want to continue after initially entering their emails.
brian4105
Trust:
hi,
Thanks Ampie, They are not going past the confirm page. I used the same page that mark uses, just with the info of my niche on it.
Thanks
please check out our websites:
www.platterivergolf.com
www.maxprogolf.com

faradina
Trust:
Hi Brian,

That is probably because they are not clicking the link to confirm on the confirmation message sent to them through your autoresponder service. Maybe you should look into what the confirmation email contains and make it more convincing.

In MailPush you can do that in Step 2 of List Settings.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
its normal.. I have gotten 34 sign ups this week that havent confirmed. sometimes people don't for whatever reasons of their own. some people use a fake email adress just checking to see if it is a double or single opt in, there are a lot of reaseons. just focus on the ones that do confirm and keep going.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Sep 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.