Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

My blog is not working after changing the theme

PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:

My blog is not working after changing the theme

my blog is not working as I was trying to change the theme. here is the note
(Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting '(' in /home/sites/XBOX360HELPONLINE.COM/public_html/wp-content/themes/producer/functions.php on line 9)
faradina
Trust:
Did you perchance copy your content from an MSWord file and paste it into your blog post(s)?
PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Soape12,

When copying from any word processor (MS Word, Open Office, Wordperfect, etc), it is better to copy it into notepad (or other plain text editor) and from there copy and paste into where you want to use it. Word processors have a habit of changing characters that don't always copy and paste well when doing so directly into Wordpress, but going through the plain text editor strips out these characters, giving you what you want to use.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Two bucks says that's the problem ;)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Jan 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.