Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Creating content on a subject you know nothing about

PremiumMember
puki69
Trust:

Creating content on a subject you know nothing about

I'm just starting out and a lot of Mark's teaching centers on his "WoWBlackBook" site. Mark said he knew nothing about WOW when he started. I'm sure he didn't starting playing it everyday until he had a grasp of it. I have to assume that he outsourced all his articles to copywriters very familar with the world of WOW . And that he provided the list of keywords that he wanted articles for. I've read over some of his content and you would think he plays 'World of Warcraft" day and night.

So I can see if you have no knowledge of the subject - you could read about, study,and probe for months and never get the depth of info into your content that outsourcing can give you in a fraction of the time. It may cost but I think this is the only way to go. What do you think outsourcing 30 or so articles would cost, just a ballpark figure?
Last edited by michellerana on 04 Nov 09 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jasondodd
Trust:
If you can find someone who is an expert in the field then they will probably be able to write articles more easily than you could. Visit an outsourcing site like Elance where you can generally get articles for about $6 - $10 each.

While Mark doesnt play WOW day and night he had to know the niche before he started on the site, even before the articles were written simply to know what keywords to use - an important ingredient in keyword research is learning what words people in the niche use.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Visiting forums on your chosen niche would also give you an idea of what people are looking for before you do your keyword research.
Also, when you post a job on Elance, you can specify that you're looking for someone who knows about your niche.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
puki69 wrote:I have to assume that he outsourced all his articles to copywriters very familar with the world of WOW . And that he provided the list of keywords that he wanted articles for.

It is recommended that you give your writer the just the general topic or article title (which contains your keywords). Writers sometimes charge more for "SEO articles". It's easy to add the keywords when you have received your articles.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi,
There is a good Article writing and ama spinning service provided by j pastorizo... check out www.pastorizo.com prices are pretty good too...I have used them for 3 niches ..wow , weight loss & registry cleaner .. I highly recmmened that you check out the site and contact them..
hope this helps

This topic was started on Nov 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.